"Well if you both just looking at me like this.  I really can't help sorry" I said to Sophia and Liam .

Sophia was playing with her hands.

"Well I got a scholarship" Liam said.

"Omg really?" I said grinning. I always knew he would get one. Really easily. I jumped from the bed as I saw he wasn't smiling. "What's the matter? I mean you got a scholarship. that's what you wanted" 

"Norah you don't understand. it's by the navi"  he said looking at Sophia.

"You want to be a soldier? " I asked as the words stuck in my throat.

"Yes No" He said going through his hair.  He hasn't shaved for days I could tell."They can give me a job there after high school. I'm going for a bootcamp for like 2 month and then in the war" he said still looking at Sophia.

Sophia was just starring in front of her. I knew she was hurt, I mean her boyfriend is going to the army. Everything is making sense to me. He told her that he cheated to protect her.

"Liam why would you do that? You know you can die?" I said looking at him. 

"Norah I want to this. I know its hard to understand that I am risking my life, but I really want to aid others. " he says. I know Liam and I know that he always helps. "I thought you would understand. I mean your family is in it."

"Yes and I'm living with the fear that my dad dies and that my brother is going also, makes nothing better. "I said scratching my arm. "So that's the reason you both broke up. You did it so Sophia can be happy, maybe even with zayn"

"How do you know? " Liam said watching me.

"Well remeber I'm Norah, I know stuff like that" I said chuckling. "So can you both please sort this situation some how. I'm in my senior year. This is going to be the year. " I Said grinning at them.

"Sophia and Liam you both are staying together.  Let this all be in God's hand." I said leaving both of them

"Norah we already have a solution. " Sophia said looking at Liam. "We back, but if that causes problems with Zayn we make it look like we aren't together."

"I don't know guys. I'm feeling sorry for him. He is my best friend also. He is always having my back. Tell him or not" I said.  Zayn doesn't deserve that.

"We tell him. shall we bae?" Liam says taking Sophia by the side and gave her a kiss. I'm feeling really weird.

I knew they were happy together. It makes me happy.

******

My classes have gone on for ages and I couldn't wait til the bell rings and I'm out of here.

I was sitting next to Eleanor, who was bored as well. With my look around the class I saw harry looking over from the other side. I sent him a smile and he obviously was bored as well.

Harry was messing with the girl next to him.She was all over him touching his leg. He was giving her some really flirty looks, which makes her Fall for him.

The bell rung and as if someone shoot me in the ass I was out if this classroom.

"Why so fast sunshine?" Harry says walking next to me.

A good bot of people in the hallway waved at me and sent me smiles. I simply returned them with a smile.

"I'm starving I can't wait for lunch. Care if we stop by the bathroom.  I'm just taking a few seconds"  I said closing my locker after taking out my food.