Saturday.

My mum is coming anxiety actually looking forward to it.I didn't saw her in ages and I really missed her.

After we moved from Manchester my mum and dad went back to Germany. I was born in Germany and we moved only for 2 years to Manchester.  Mara always moved with me. She is like a sister and it's actually complicated what happens between her and her family.

And Sophia. She is my cousine be she use to life in England for 6 years but moved after she lost a very important part of her life,  to me.

Anyway u really missed my mum and my little brother. My dad is in the army and my mother is because of that most of her time. alone with Ilias.

"NORAH" Sophia was shouting fr om the bathroom.

"WHAT?"

"BRING ME SOME TOIKET PAPER"

"NO. I'M. BUSY. ASK MARA"

"NIGGA FUCK YOU"

"LOVE YOU TOO" I shout back and went down into the kitchen to grab. some food for our journal. With a quick view to the clock I notice that we have a bit time until we have to leave.

We have to be at the airport in 2 hours, but the London traffic takes us plenty of time to get through.

"Hello Motherfucker" Mara was aiming through the door and opened the fridge. "Sophia forgot to get to the supermarket. "

"Mara you are suppose to go to th supermarket this week" I said and finished the dish.

"Don't yell at me I'm just a human being. " She raised her hand as if she wants to protect her.

"Whatever"  I said rolling my eyes and went up the stairs.

I was knocking against the bathroom. door. " Hurry up Sophia. We are late. "

"Mara has to bring me some toilet paper. "

"MARA BRING HER SOME TOILET PAPE" I shout down.

Yes in this house is a lot of. shouting, cause both of them never hear me. And I think they like it too.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT BRINGING HER SOME TOILET PAPER"

"YOU FUCKING BRING ME SOME OR I SWEAR THAT I WILL KILL YOUR TURTELS. "

"YOU DON'T. TOUCH MY TURTELS. IF YOU DO I'M TAKING ALL YOUR..wait what wanted I say... DRESSES AND BURN THEM " Mara shout at sophia and came. up the stairs. She went passed me into the bathroom.

She pulled a key from her pocket and opened it.

Sophia scream in shook and was still sitting on the toilet seat.

"DON'T. YOU EVER THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY TURTELS. "

"WANT TO MAKE ME ?"" Sophia. challenged her.

Mara picked her in her right arm so sophia start screaming. 

Instead that sophia just staid it's fine she slapped her.

I was just watching  this mess with my fingers in my ears.

"HERE YOU GO. THEIR IS SOME TOILET PAPER" I gave it to sophia, so they stop beating each other. Yes sophia is still on the toilet seat. "YOU ARE GETTINV DRESSED KNOW. " I pointed at sophia. "AND YOU ARE GETTING DOWNSTAIRS AND GET INTO THE CAR AND. GET IT OUT OF THE GARAGE. " I said pointing at Mara. 

"LET GO. " I said turning my back

After 10 minutes we were all sitting in the car on our way to the airport. Rock music was playing in the car.

Today was sophias day to pick the music. I really don't mind her music style and I actually like it, but since a period of time she listings to rock music. 

And it's the most of the time some screaming.

I turned down a bit,  cause my ears were hurting.

"Nigga,  what do you do? This was the best part. The next song is It's. complicated.  That's a sick song   " Sophia said and turned it up again. She played the drums in the air and was singing the lyrics with.

I was just relaxing myself and through the mirror I saw Mara touching her bruises she got from sophia this morning. 

They both wasn't talking until we arrived at the airport.

"Guys sort it out. do your little finger swore or whatever" I said watching both of them.

"She should go first"  Mara was saying.

"You picked me first"  Sophia shout back.

"Don't start" I said before Mara could start speaking. "Make it at the same time. 1 2 3 " I said and now their little fingers were together and everything is okay. Yes Play school.