-Someone I Wouldn't expect

"But still Harry, we aren't going anyway only because you have some paranoia about Sarah" I half laugh. This guy is crazy.

". you don't have to come with me so why dint you give a DAMN about it? Are you scared that you aren't that angle ? The person everyone expect from you?"

He got some point .

"Alright  just go. Go a head I'm not the one who gets suspended from every school in  London."

Harry came near me. I just noticed that we were the only persons on this floor. Great. He just stared at me.

"Harry you know I  have important things to do and you not one of them . So could you excuse me I have to be the angle everyone expect from me. " I turned Harry my back and went down the hall.

"Little Bitch"

"That not the first time someone called me that so don't you hope to hurt md" I waved him and made my way into the class room.

What does he actually thing he is? I actually feel like in a movie. He is the bad as I'm the angle and then their  feel in love . I laugh that will actually never happen to me.

I went into the classroom and sit myself next to Liam.

"Why did Zayn came with Sophia this morning ?" Liam ask.

"He moved in for a couple of days , weeks god knows "

"Uh." He looked down at his shoes.

"No reason to be jealous." I said to him. 

"I know . I know it's just fell wired . They always so lucky and laugh"

"Liam you aren't serious ?"

"Yea I'm sorry it-"

"Excuse me my name is Danielle  and I'm the new one" A girl said with brown long curly hair said . She was really pretty.

"Oh yea I remember  you. Alright take a seat next to Norah and Liam" He pointed in my direction and I waved  at her.

She came over and sit next to me. "Hi" she said smiling .

"Hi" I said and smiled back. she was so gorgeous. I gave her one of the sheets at past them back to sophia.

I hope for you that you will not change sits with her Sophia  formed with her mouth. I just laugh at her an she joined me .

After school was over and I didn't hear anything about Harry and Mara and sophia either we made our way home.

"Norah I'm going to text harry that he should bring his ass over I need to do this project shit" sophia said to me . We were sitting on the couch , well I was sophia was sitting lying what ever on me.

"What ever" I said and played with her hands.

"Norah?"

"Mh"

"Where is Mara gone I was locking for her. She has to give me my rings back ."

"Why does she has your rings?" I laugh.

"Look, remember yesterday we were alone and she got really annoyed at my rings because there so girl and than she just ripped them off. "

I laugh.

"Norah?"

"Yea?"

"Did liam said anything about Zayn and me. He was really weird  today."

Oh no. Shit I can't lie to sophia .

"Ehm.. h-e well"

"What did he said. If you not going to tell  me I'm going to... well I will get something alright?"