As I drove through the gate,  Mara already was standing in front of the door. Something happened.

"Mara what the hell is going on?" I ask worried after I received Sophias text.

"Liam broke up with Sophia,  because he can't stand that Sophia likes Zayn. She is breaking everything in her room. She is getting crazy. " Mara said biting on her lip piercing.

It actually happened. Sophia and Liam broke up.

I went into Sophia room. When I entered a glass came in my direction.

"HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT. WHY DID HE DO THAT?" She screams. "I DID NOTHING WITH ZAYN. HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT. "she says breaking the coffee table in the middle of her room.

"Sophia what is going on?" I said touching her shoulder.

She turned around" What is going on is that liam wants that I'm not friends with zayn, because he doesn't like that Zayn has feelings for me. " She says. That was the time she is going to break down. "And then he said, If not we both not working sorry babe" She screamed. She is really angry.

"Sophia it's gone be alright. " I said hugging her. She is crying into my face.

the door opened and Zayn entered.

"What the fuck happened. Are you alright Sophia?" Zayn is coming in our direction.

"IF IM ALRIGHT?! YOU JUST TGE REASON MY BOYFRIEND BBROKE UP WITH ME" She shouts at him and went in his direction. After she watch every move he made she jumped on him hitting him.

I had Sophia by her shoulders. "Calm down sophia"

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE . WHY ARE YU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME IN FRONT OF HIM!" Sophia was really warm and her head was red.

Zany has what????

"Zayn I think it's time to leave"  Mara said crossing both of her arms in front of her chest"NOW!"

"But-I ..." He started going through his hair.

"You should leave" I said calm. With a nod to Mara she came and took Sophia over.

With the door closed I drag Zayn out. 

"Why?" I said closing my eyes. "Isn't it enough that he showed up a few weeks ago. Don't you get it she thinks he is dead. Do you know what that meand? If she finds out that he isnt dead, she needs Liam. What the FUCKING shit is going on in your mind" I looked at him.

"Norah I'm sorry. It just came out." He says not looking into my eyes

"I told you a while ago that she doesn't need someone who is hurting her or is sheeting on her. We both know that is going to happen. So do us a favour and leave it alone. " I said and calmed down at the end.

"Norah I love her" he says and I can see that he isn't lying.

"Well. Don't we all have a crush and then it goes away. I mean we are in High school. You will go over it. " I said touching his shoulder. I care about him. "Zayn it's time for you to move on after everything. "

"What do you mean?" He said through a deep breath.

"I mean that Sophia needs someone who is behind her if she falls. She needs someone "

"Liam" He says. The pain in his eyes was truly.

"No. Its not that you not qualified for her, but you not in the best shape since your dad death. "

"Leave my fucking dad out of this" He says through his teeth.  He came near me. "You don't anything about me. Norah you just trying to hide everything. Its not going to work" I can see that he is on drugs.

"Zayn you can leave now. Its over. Go and sleep for a long time"

I love him as a friend and I know he would never hurt me, but when he is on drugs he likes to hurt people mentality.

"Zayn it's time to keave" A voice behind him says. Zayn looks over his shoulder and kicked the chair beside him and slapped the door.

"Are you alright?" Harry says looking into my eyes.

"Yes thanks thought. He gets pretty weird sometimes. " I said breathing out. Sophia and Liam broke up. One of the most people I love besides Mara broke up.

"Do you want tea? I need tea right know" I said going into the kitchen. Tiers in my eyes. That the thing. When I know Sophia is crying I cry and the same with Mara.

"Hey" Harry said soft and turned me around. He takes my head into his hands. "What happened!?"

"Sophia and Liam broke up"  I said and he took me into a hug.

why I'm so obsessed?!

I'm going to losse liam as a friend that was clear. I can't be best  friends with him if he and Sophia can't be in a room. We ant hang out here,because I know that would hurt Sophia.

"I'm going to lose Liam" I mumbled into his chest. Why do I tell harry that, I mean we not really friends.

"Im sorry harry. that probably awkward for you. " I said and chuckled at the end.

"Nope, Its fine. Wanna talk about it?" He ask leaning against the fridge. With my hands on the kettle I turned it on.

"Well it's not really me you know. Its just so stupid you know. Why would Zayn tell Sophia in front of liam that he has feelings for her. "

"Maybe he really cares about her and sees that it could work. I suppose" 

I was thinking about his words. He is right, but still...

"Well it's just unassisteing. Anyway what are you actually doing here?" I ask him and gave him a cup of tea.

"I wanted to drop your book off and talk to Sophia about the Project you know" He says .

"Oh I think Sophia isn't in the mood. so can I help or say anything to her?"

"Yes. Just say her that I'm going to look up the research and she should start the presentation."

"Alright I  will" I said smiling at him.

It was silent but not awkward I just enjoyed it. Playing with the spoon in my tea I'm thinking a lot about everything. I feel guilty not telling Sophia, but I think she kind of knows about him.

"Harry would you be angry if someone really close to you lies to you to protect you." I ask him looking up on him.

"Well it depends who it is, but I mean I'm a lad so I kind of want to protect myself you know" He says chuckling.

"Yea I know. But just imagine you a girl" I said grinning at him.

"Why should he imagined to be a girl?" Mara said crossing her eyebrow. "I know it! Don't say it."  Harry wasn't going to say anything. "Your gay right?!" Mara said putting her hands in the air.

Harry starts laughing at her. Is he?! I mean he is pretty weird thought showing up at my house without a key and also being always around girls.

He chuckled. "Alright I have to go now. Thanks for the tea Norah. No I wouldn't be mad" He says touching my head and went out. The door slammed.

"He is totally gay. Did you saw his trousers there like skinny skinny jeans. " Mara says making a mixture of fluff and something else.

I laughed at her and shook my head.

"How is she?" I asked and my mood drops.

"Well she broke a few things and now she is crying and refuses to eat. HELLO? Sophia always eats. m worrying. " Mara says hitting her lip.

"Well Mara someone just broke her heart" I said" Again" I mumbled. 

With a fast walk I enter in Sophia room. Witha quick move I lay next to her. With her head on my stomach and she cried. Mara enter and lays on me as well.

This is us again. Going through a suit time, but together.