-Looking at

"Go!" I said to him.

"No. I need to talk to Sophia !" . His dark eyes this 3 days mustache . He didn't changed at all.

"You can't just come after a year and think you can talk to her . Its three in the morning"

"Alright tell her I was here please ."

"Yea fine" I said and shoot the door. Ims shocked . What?!

I won't tell sophia that will give her the breaking  point not know. I decided and made my way back to the Bed.

Harry

This evening was actually really nice and I did what I had to do. Make some friends and they have to start trusting me. Right that what normal People do or?

I was going down the avenue with my hands in my pockets my hood on and I was freezing . Hate this wether.

Sophia was really cute and was kind of a boy, but I liked it. She wasn't that good of sense, because she was laughing when  I fated . This was so embarrassing , but she just kept laughing and she made me kind of comfortable.

Mara was so funny. I never saw a person like her except Louis. The last hours I spend in their apartment she couldn't stop laughing or be kind of quite. It was amused when she had this fights with sophia and kept saying random things.

And then there was Norah, she was kind of the mum, but my opinion about her change .  Its probably because I know her now 3 days but from the begin I thought she was this typical rich girl. She is nice to everyone every boy finds her hot she is the captain from hockey ... But Norah she was different I don't know what happens to her parents. Norah was nice and mature. She gave everyone a chance even if they don't deserve it like me. And then she always roles her eyes at Mara  and sophia jokes or try to solve their fight.

Its actually incredible how much you can learn about people if you just spend a bit in their routinely  lifes. I think the most I like about these girls is that their don't care what people think about them and their do theere own thing.

But something told me that their is something dark behind these girls these eyes these laughes.

I laugh at myself. I'm going crazy , I dont  even know them really well right ?

I through my stuff on the sofa of our hose and went up the stairs.

"Harry?" Izzy called me. He was my Protecter. He has actually protect people for me. I'm not a psycho it's just that I have some really big problems and sometimes I lose the control.

"Yea"

"How was it? Did you apologize by the girl?"

"Yea I did" I went to the fridge and tooked a water bottle. "Can I ask you sonething?"

"When it isn't about sex then go ahead" he smirked at me.

"Can you actually like people after 3 days ?"

"Yea you can. If this person is treating you like they does there friends. Of course you can. Why are you asking?"

"I told you about this girl right?" He nod. "I really like her friends . She life's in these really cool apartment with her best friends and I think I found friends"

"Well that's a good sign. I think your parents would be proud of you for what you did in this short while. This is a good step for a new life. "

"Yea I hope so"

"Never say never" He said and left the kitchen.

Is Sh alright ?! Will I ever find her again. All these thoughts left alone in my head without any answers just the hope in the back of my head.