Steam Punk - Part 1

"PITCH YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled, pounding the screen until it started to crack.

"Bunny! Calm down!" Jack yelled, and flew over. I looked at pitch in anger. I pounded the screen one last time, and the thing finally cracked.

White light started to shine through the cracks, and I covered my eyes once again. Then, I blacked out.

Your pov

You heard gears shifting. Gears? Why gears? The room was cold, and you felt the steel grate floor under you. Well that doesn't help at all with the coldness. The dress you wore is now different. The skirt was a hell of alot poofier then you remember, and you also don't remember having lace on it.

(Your dress is the one the girl is wearing in the video.)

You opened your eyes, and sat up. The room looked like the inside of a huge clock. Big gears ran along the wall of the room, and steel grate floors and landings where the only 'floors' in the building.

You stood up, and stretched. As you stretched, you could feel a bruised type pain on your chest. How did that get there?

Wait, wasn't your heart ripped out? You put your hand up to the spot on your chest where you should feel a heartbeat. Instead, it felt like a clock ticking.

Wait, why is it like a clock? "You've finally awoken dear." A deep voice said. You couldn't recognise the voice. A 6'4", buff, long haired, black guy walked through the door to your right. He wore clothes that looked like he belonged in a steam punk type movie.

He wore a tall, black leather top hat that had feathers running along one side. Blue tinted goggles with different eye magnifying glasses sat next to the feathers. He wore a brown button up, with a leather vest. A belt went along his waist with different gears and gadgets inside and hanging off of it.

He also wore black skinny jeans, and knee high black boots. The boots where decorated with gears of all shapes and sizes. He looked really good.

"Who are you?" You asked, stepping back a couple feet. "What do you mean (y/n)?" He said, holding up a protective hand. His eyes where soft, and had a hint of sadness.

"How do you know my name? Where am I? Why am I dressed like this?" You asked him. He stopped walking, and looked away sadly. You now realised that your own dress was decorated with gears, just like his.

"It's finally happened." He said. You where confused. What finally happened? What the hell is going on? "What finally happened?" You asked him, stepping a little closer. He looked up at you.

" Pitch made a deal with me. I regret it, but I had to. My child was dying, and he was the only one who could help. I'm so sorry. " he said, putting his hand on his forehead.

"Wait, what about pitch? Tell me what happened." You said to him, and walked to be in front of him. You both sat down, and he started.

"It was 5 years ago. My child kept suffering these nightmares. It got to the point of where he would never sleep, and started to hallucinate. If he didn't get some sleep, he would have died.

" So I was able to convince pitch to stop, but he had a price I had to pay for the deal to go through. I would create a machine, that just needed the soul of a person. Whoever could put that soul into the machine, that person could control it.

" In the meantime, I had the machine as a nanny for my child while I was off doing other things. Pitch named the machine, and I just kept that name."

He stopped and put his hand on yours. He looked into your eyes, and a tear slipped down his cheeck. You processed all of this information.

"Wait... are you saying that im... that I'm the machine.... that's why he ripped my heart out... that means.." Everything made sense now. You choked on tears, and covered your face with your hands.

"I'm so sorry." He said. He picked you up bridal style, and started walking. You cried against his chest, and never looked up. He placed you down on something soft, and sat next to you.

You uncovered your face, and looked around. You now sat in a room. The room was reasonably big, and again decorated in steam punk. The room was warmer, and the goosebumps you had where now going away.

"Pitch can now control me. Everything. This is my worst fear." You looked up at him, and hugged yourself.

"The thing is... He controls me too." He says, and suddenly he stood up. You flinched, and scooted back. He threw the top hat across the room, and looked down at you devilishly.

He mouthed an 'im sorry' to you. You felt sympathy but had to do something. You crawled as fast as you could over the bed, and to the door. You heard him right behind you.

You swung the door open, and ran. The halls where big, and had minimal furniture. You got about halfway down the hall when you felt him suddenly push you up against the wall to your right.

You gasped, and held your breath. His hand held yours against the wall, and his leg pushed your leg against the wall.

You tried to move, but that did nothing. Suddenly pitch appeared behind him, and snapped. The guy that was holding you back suddenly let go, and dropped his hands.

You breathed again, and looked down at him. You breathed heavily, still being slightly out of breath from running. Pitch made a hand movement that looked like he was dismissing him but he flew down the hall and a door slammed.

You looked in shock down the hall, and then back at pitch. He was at least a half foot away from you. Now is when you realised how tall he actually was. The top of your head roughly went to the top of his chest.

You shrank back against the wall, closing off the 3 inches of space that you had between you and the wall. He looked down at you, and studied your face.

You looked away, trying to regulate your breathing. He was intimidating as hell, and you tried not to show fear. Which of course would never work because he's the damned king of fear.

You could feel his eyes staring. You looked around the hall at what there was you could use to beat him up.

You spotted a vase, on a small table maybe 3 feet away from you. This is your chance. You looked him right in the eyes, which took all the courage you had to do. You punched him right in the face and ran towards the vase.

You wished there was something better to use, but this was all you had at the moment. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you, but you fell something wrap around your hand.

It felt like cloth, and the same thing wrapped around your other hand. It did the same to your ankles and then your waist. You couldn't move, and now the cloth was being pulled in the opposite direction of the vase.

You wiggled your body, trying to free yourself in some way. You looked back behind you, and pitch was there, holding the cloth, and pulling you ever closer to him.

This is it. You thought.