The easter.. kangaroo?

During the party, you had to serve different things. Your dad kept yelling at you. And dave dissapeared, i guess he had to go.

After serving the different drinks, you ran up to your room because you couldn't take the pressure of your dad anymore. You grabbed your big zip up bag.

You stuffed all your clothes in there, all your toiletries, and in another backpack you put your blankets and pillows. You grabbed the wallet and and it had $90.

You put on the sweatshirt and looked at your room one last time, you needed to leave but it saddened you to leave the house you grew up in.

You snuck out your window and swiftly jumped onto the roof and slid down to the ground.

You walked and didn't stop, not daring to look back at that house. The hell that you were trapped in was no longer there.

You soon realized that you were at the edges of the small town, in the distance you saw the bus stop.

You walked there, waiting for the bus. There was a mother and her child, and some other people that looked liked the average everyday people.

The big bus came into veiw, you put the 2 dollers in and walked to the very back, were no people were sitting.

The screen above were the door was said that you were heading to carson city (yes you lived in reno, nevada. And now your in carson, the next town over) good, father shouldn't find me there. you thought.

You fell asleep, and someone woke you up asking if this was your stop. They pointed to the screen and it said Carson. You nodded and thanked the person, you grabbed your bags and got off.

As soon as you got off, you walked down to were the main part of carson was. Tired from walking so much you stopped in a near by alley, you propped yourself up againts the wall and looked at your feet.

They were dirty, and throbbing with pain because the shoes were to small for you.

'G'day, mate' an Australian voice said, you looked up and it was a bunny?? He had a brown bag on his side and boomerangs hanging on his back.

You just stared blankly, trying to process if this was real or if you were going mad, or bonkers. 'Hello? ' he waved his paw infront of your face.

You shook your head and looked down, still trying to process all of this. You looked at him and stood up.

He raised an eyebrow, but watched you intently. You stared at him slowly walking toward him, you reach your hand out and lightly touch his shoulder, as soon as you realised he was real you stepped back quickly.

'Hard to beleive huh? ' he said while taking out a snowglobe looking thing. You stood silent, 'w-who are you? ' you ask keeping your distance just incase he tries to do something.

'I'm the easter bunny, who else? ' the easter bunny? But isn't he~ ' supposed to be all cute and fluffy? ' he finished your thoughts. You make a confused look at him.

'Well, your wrong' his voice got dark and low, he actually started to scare you. You take a couple steps back and hit into something small and soft.

You spin around quickly and saw a short guy floating on a cloud of golden dust. 'Sorry mate, but sandy knock her out' ' woah woah woah woah wait! ' he threw a golding ball of sand and everything went black.