how you met - Preference

sweet pea - Whyte wyrm
Your mother had decided to move to Riverdale, however the private school you were currently at didn't finish for another month. After days of arguing your mother moved with your sister, allowing you to stay with a friend finishing up the school year.

The drive to Riverdale had been exhausting, you needed a drink and directions. Pulling up to a small town biker bar you grabbed your purse and walked into the bar. Almost everybody inside wear the same black leather jacket with South side serpent's on the back. You walked to the bar ordering your drink, paying and tipping the barman you turned on your stool too look around.

"I think your a little lost" a voice next to you said. Looking your taken back by the handsome stranger. He was tall, really tall thick jet black hair and the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. "and what make you think I'm lost?" you ask with a flirty smile.

"because hot, classy girls like you don't come here by choice" he said smirking at you, not taking his eyes from yours. "who says I'm classy" you wink at him. "I'm looking for the prembrook hotel, you know it?" you say. His smile grew, "you want the north side of Riverdale your on the wrong side of the tracks" he informs you. Rolling your eyes finished your drink "think you can help a girl out with directions, my mother's lead me to a trailer park" you laugh.

He looks at you "I can but only if you let me buy you a drink and maybe take you one night" he asked. You loved how forward he was, the way oozed with confidence "yeah I'll have that drink now, and a night out in this boring town can't be that bad" you joke making him smile at you

"the name's sweet pea by the way" he said gilding out his hand. You take it "y/n" you say back smiling and giggling like an idiot when he kissed your knuckles. For the rest of the night you and he spoke about everything and nothing, maybe it was worth moving and meeting the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks.

fangs -schoolI refused to do PE I hated the lesson and always accidentally on purpose left my kit at home

fangs -school
I refused to do PE I hated the lesson and always accidentally on purpose left my kit at home. After refusing to wear a school provided one the teacher sent you out the lesson to detention. You walked into the library, putting your note from the gym teacher to Weatherbee. He shook his head at you telling you to go find a seat.

After 15 boring long minutes, Mr weatherbees assistant came in calling him out. "I want the pair of you to stay seat don't move, this is still detention" he said walking out.

When the door closed you took out your phone playing a silly game to kill time. The boy behind you was one of the new south side students, he was gorgeous, his hair eyes skin tone, everything about was breathtaking. his form of entertainment was throwing paper balls into the bin on the other side of the room.

You stopped playing your game watching him play his, he'd get the bin every shot. "wanna go?" he said noticing your interest. You took the ball completely missing the bin, feeling embarrassed. He laughed screwing up another paper ball " here like this" he said placing the ball in your hand. He moved your arm with his "aim then let go" he said pushing your arm forward. The ball went in, you squealed happy you'd done it. "so what are you in here for?" you asked. He put his hands on his flannel shirt pulling it a little "you?" he asked. You laughed "same, I wouldn't wear a lost and found gym kit" you answer you both start laughing.