locked in - sweet pea

Prompt - Sweet Pea and y/n can't tell each other they feel leading into a row, can Toni fix them by locking them up together
Pairing - Sweet Pea x reader
Warnings - swearing,
Story

(y/n pov)
"it's Fp's retirement party tonight" I hear Toni say as I sit down at our normal table. "it's gonna be different with north siders there" Fangs said. "what about north siders?" I laughed. "Jughead is having a party in the wyrm for Fp" Toni started but was quickly cut off by one of sweet peas vicious comments, about the bulldogs think they can come to their hangout.

It was no secret sweet pea was pissed over the order to stay away from northsiders and just his grudge with archie to bed.

However you couldn't help but think the was more to it. Sweet pea wasn't just snappy he was snappy at you something he'd never done until the last few weeks. His attitude was getting on your nerves but knowing him the way you did, you let his mood go over your head.

***

I walked into the Whyte wyrm, Toni was the first to see me. "Omg y/n you look amazing" she squealed making fangs and sweet pea look at me. "wow you like look a knock out y/n" fangs said looking me up and down.

I giggle and blush thanking them, I felt good in a pair of thigh high boots, a pair of black denim shorts that showed my ass off in the best possible way, a black low cut v neck top and finally my serpent jacket draped over my shoulder. My hair was loose and curly at the tips and my makeup was on point thanks to a little help from Veronica lodge, Jughead's girlfriend best friend. I felt great until Toni spoke again.

"What do you think sweet pea y/n looks hot, don't you think?" She said. I held my breath, not that I'd admit it aloud but the reason I had put so much effort into looking good was for his befit. I'd loved him since forever but he always had that 'I don't care attitude about girls and relationships' thing going on so I never told him, I was just happy being one of his best friends. I also didn't want to make that friendship weird if he rejected me.

Sweet pea looked me up and down with a snarl on his face "I guess she looks dressing as a slut, the north side dogs will love it" he spat out. Out of nowhere my hand came up and slapped him hard across the face "fuck you sweets your a horrible pick don't ever speak to me again" I screamed out of anger trying to to let my eyes fill up with tears, turning on my heel I walked over to the bar.

(sweet pea pov)
I regretted the words the second I said them but I couldn't help it. She looked incredible for him, for some Northside idiot.

"what the hell was that about pea?" Toni demanded looking at me unimpressed. "well played dude your an idiot" fangs said. I just shrugged my shoulders "what" I say mean slamming my glass down heading for the pool table to take out my frustration.

I didn't hate y/n, the opposite actually I loved her. She was pretty funny and smart. I couldn't tell her I love her though she'd been excepted for a good university, one I'd never get in. she leave me like my mum, dad and any other person I got close too, it was easier for me to just keep being her friend. The same way I was with Toni and Fangs, we'd still always be the core four of the south side. I could live with that or at least I thought I could until I saw her with another guy. Since then I couldn't control my feeling and jealousy always won.

(3rd person pov)

"really Fogarty what the fuck is up with him lately?" Toni said from behind the bar. Sweet Pea was lucky Toni was working otherwise she would of gone over and punched him. "he's being a tit he's jealous because y/n is dating that stupid Northsider and he's jealous" fangs said shrugging like it was obvious. Toni however looked in pure shock "y/n did what? no I don't believe it!" Toni said.