We're Not All Bad - Sweet Pea

Prompt - after finding out Reggie cheated on you with Josie you leave a party meeting a handsome South side serpent
A/n this kind of came from a dream the start and end was a dream the middle kind of just happened when I stared writing hope you all enjoy :)
Warnings - anguish, cheating, swearing under age drinking and drug use
Pairing - Sweet Pea x reader
Story

It was the party nick st Claire was throwing, everyone expect for Betty was having a good time especially when nick started passing round straws of jj. You was already really drunk and the added drugs didn't help.

Dancing with Veronica it had been one of the best nights you had in ages, but quickly became one of the worst. You went to find your boyfriend Reggie Mantle not seeing him on the couch where he was before. You walked out of the living room and heard his voice come from the bedroom. When you open the door your saw Reggie sleeping with Josie. Your ran out of the hotel room crying wanting to be anywhere but here and to get the image of them out of your head.

You had cried and ran the far you didn't really know where you was, somewhere on the south side was about all you knew. You also didn't realize how drunk you was until the fresh air hit you, sitting down on a bench before you fell , you tried to calm down and sober up.

A wolf whistle made you look up to see a tall dark haired boy in a leather jacket walking towards you. "save the whistles and comments I'm not in the mood for dickheads" you say looking back at the ground, tears filling your eyes again at the thought of Reggie.

The boy sat next to you "good job I'm not a dickhead then" he said mimicking the nasty way you had said it. You turn and look at him annoyed, the alcohol fueling your anger. "look I've had a bad night who are you and what do you want" you snap hoping he'd leave you alone on the bench to cry in peace.

"my name is sweet pea but everyone calls me sweets and I live round here I was going home until I saw a beautiful girl crying" he said giving you a kind smile.

"oh scary gang name" you mocked at him, "don't let the name fool you, I'm not always sweet" he laughed. You roll your eyes standing up to leave, sweet pea stood up following you. you turned round almost falling, "why are you following me" you scream at him. "I'm not following you princess, I'm going home, its not my fault I live the same way your walking" he says. you wasn't listening to him, you felt dizzy since standing and now you had spots in your vision. Blinking you try a few deep breaths, although you wasn't moving you could feel you body swaying. the last thing you remember was saying "I don't feel to good" and seeing sweet pea run to you.

Sweet saw you swaying and ran forward, being part of south side he'd seen people on jingle jangle before and knew she was about to collapse. he managed to catch you before you hit the ground picking you up bridle style thinking what should he do.

You woke in a room and a bed you'd never seen before. your head was hurting thanks to the drinks from the party but right now you need to work out where you was and how you got here. getting out the bed you see your shoes on the floor, you see your still fully dressed you get you heels putting them on before working the courage to walk out the room.

on the other side for the door you see sweet sat watching telly. "hello princess, how was the beauty sleep" he greats you with a smile. "What happened? how did I get here? where is here?" you demand. sweets stood giving a chuckle "calm down" he said going into the room you had just left. "your at my house, you passed out in the middle of the street, drunk and upset" he shouted from the room. he came out holding a pair of thick sweat pants and a tee-shirt. "I didn't know where you lived princess, and I wasn't leaving you in the street all night so I brought you here thinking you could safely sleep of that jj" he finished.