Enemies With Benefits (nsfw) - Sweet Pea

Request by @Goldielocks1921
Prompt

Warnings, swearing, smut, anger, fluff, nsfw, Pairing - Sweet Pea x readerStory

Pairing - Sweet Pea x reader
Story

If you were to create a list of things that would never happen. Sleeping with sweet pea would have been high on that list.

You and sweet pea had always had a rivalry. You were both hot heads and knew how to set the other off. Between his anger and your stubbornness things could get explosive, after joining the serpent's you both competed to lead the younger serpent's, be the best in anything the older serpent's told you both to do. the latest rivalry, To lead the serpent's next after Jones retired, for real this time.

Every time you both saw each other it was a mix of snotty comments, spiteful jabs and at times almost fist fights. Serpent law was the only thing that stopped you both killing each other at times.

No body including either of you knew what caused you to be enemies to begin with, you hated him because he was always a cocky, arrogant jerk who hated you. You wasn't about to guess why he hated you so much to begin with.

Fp Jones hated the Feud you had, he'd spent years training the pair of you to take over one day. You both had qualities he liked, you were both natural leaders, could work a crowd into following you and neither was afraid to get your hands dirty if needed. You were smart, quick thinking. Sweet pea was strong, intimating. He'd always imagined together you would be better than any previous leader, including himself, now he wasn't sure if either of you were up to the job, if you couldn't sort out this rivalry.

FP called you both to his office, "I need the pair of you to do a job for me" he said. Sweet looked confused "together" he asked. When fp nodded sweet pea held up his hands "no! there is no way I'm going out with her on a delivery no fucking way" he started arguing. Fp raised his eye brow, as you snarled sweet pea. "and what the fuck is wrong with working me please, which one of us fucked their last delivery up?" you say back, referring to a job that was almost a bust sweet pea and Fangs had done a month before.

"that wasn't our fault and you fucking know it" sweet pea shouted back at you his face now close to yours. His hands curled into fists, you almost mirroring his actions only difference being you standing on your toes to add a little height to your stance. "enough, the pair of you. For fuck sake, your on the same team act like it. Yes your going together I need two people I can trust and we'll that's you two, it's a new buyer, a long hard and a lot of money your bringing back so for one fucking night put your differences aside and do this job! " he said looking at the pair of you like a father scolding a naughty child.

However fp was like a father to both of you. Neither you or sweet pea had a father figure at home, sweet peas dad was serving time in prison while your father had left before you were born. When you both started hanging with the serpent's fp became a father to you both.