Chapter 4 - Meet one of my best friends...Ryan

The fresh breeze brushed against my face as I walked down towards the end of the drive. As I neared the end of the drive, a white Audi pulled up infront of me. A smile formed on my face as the driver pipped his horn.

"Do you mind? My dad is still sleeping!!" I shouted but let out a little laugh while doing so.

"Aww. Sorry babe. I'm sure he wont mind though" he spoke softly as I climbed into his clean car. I scoff at what he had just said.

He gently lent in and kissed my cheek, making the corners of my lips rise a little.

"Tell me" his voice gentle and careing.

"There's nothing to tell" I reply, my head staring in the opposite direction trying not to show the fear and pain in my eyes.

"Ally" his voice wasnt gentle, but sharp and concerned.

As I close my eyes, a tear rolls down my left cheek and im soon pulled into his warm embrace.

"shh..it's ok" the soothing of his voice calms me down and I wipe away the tear. He lets me go, and I sit up straight in the chair.

"Can we just go please?" I ask, trying not to sound angry.

"All-" "NO. I don't wanna talk about it" I snap. Maybe a bit too harshly.

He lets out a sigh, "ok. But I'm always here for you, no matter what. And you can tell me anything you want, you know that right?"

I turn my head so I'm facing him. "I know. Thanks Ryan" I manage a small smile before staring out the window and buckling my seat belt.