20 || vingt

>>• quote

>>• quote

>>• picture

trigger warning // suicide

20 || v i n g t

she stood up in front of the mirror, staring at the skinny girl in the opposite side. she traced her skinny fingers along the reflection. she is skinny. and her health is very bad.

it's been three months since her lou- best friend left to london for his studies. she missed him. she always had missed him.

when all her friends went to uni, she refused to go. she took online classes. any particular reason? yes, she was skinny and pale. doctors said, her immunity is low. but the main reason? she self harmed.

louis never called her like he promised. and she knew he won't. but deep in her heart, she had a hope that he would.

after a few seconds, she made her way out of the bathroom and sat on her study table, staring outside the window.

random thoughts about her childhood filled her minds. she and louis playing around the playground with water guns, louis teaching her football, eating cupcakes in the middle of the night, late night talks, movie marathon with pizzas, and more. and that's when cassey stepped into the image.

tears filled her eyes. she felt ignored. she felt alone. she loved him, but in return, he ignored her. and it breaks her heart.

the images of louis with cassey kept on haunting her. she couldn't take it anymore. she wanted an escape. a really hard one which would surely solve her problem. and she knew what is the solution.

suicide.

she took a deep breathe. after a few minutes spent on calming herself, she took up a pen and a paper, and started writing a letter to louis. everything she could pour down. every emotions, every thoughts, she wanted to write everything. but her health didn't cooperate with it.

when she finished writing the letter, she was in tears. she couldn't believe she's going to do this.

finally, she took her phone to text liam.

to liam:

i'm going to quit this game. i'm sorry li. i love you lots. i'm sorry liam. please don't hate me li. i love you. i love you so much. just do me favor, there is a note in my table. handle that to louis. just know that i love you lots.

with that, she took a deep breathe. she made her way to the bathroom. she took her razor and started cutting small cuts.

louis doesn't love me.

cut.

he hates me because i'm so selfish.

cut.

i'm an attention seeker.

cut.

the blood started bleeding and it felt nice to her. she loved this feeling. after a few more cuts, she closed her eyes wishing she could disappear from this world.

she wanted to see louis for one last time. just once. she wanted to say louis that she loves him. she felt like she was betrayed.

"i love you louis tomlinson."

and with that she drew her last line on her wrist. more blood started flowing, pain was overcoming the feeling of betrayal. and slowly, she started to feel dizzy. she knew this is the end. smiling to herself, she whispered.

"i'll always love you more louis, yours anvika."

and with that she blacked out.

💫

edited on 23th July 2018