First

The streets were crowded in the city we tried to find our hotel in.

"Hyung, do you even know what the hotel is called?" Jimin turned his head to look at me.

I just shrugged, I honestly had no idea.

Jimin sighed, "I'll call Jin Hyung and ask. It's supposed to be a hotel that likes our gang." He took out his phone and put it up to his ear, "Fuck. It can't reach over o Korea." He put the phone back in his pocket.

"Then let's find a place for ourselves, we'll figure it out after." I said, starting to walk ahead.

I didn't really check to see if Jimin was following, but that was because I knew he was.

The first hotel that came up, we went into. And the question we got was a surprise.

"Are you two couple?" The registar said in broken up english, trying to communicate with us.

Jimin had gasped and shook his head, "N-no."

Wow, for someone who's murdered dozens of people, he sure gets embarrassed easily.

The registar frowned, "Sorry, only for couple-"

"We're a couple." I cut her off, "He just emnarrassed." I said in my own broken up English as I wrapper an arm around Jimin. This was a really cheap hotel and we needed to get in. I even gave Jimin a glare to go along with it.

Jimin nodded, looking down and not speaking another word.

She smiled, "Here are your room. Keys. Room 201."

As we traveled upstairs, the stairs kept creaking and Jimin continued clinging onto me.

Why?

I have no idea. Maybe he kept trying to act like a couple so we wouldn't get caught.

Once we got into the room, we noticed there's only one bed.

Of course.

It's a couples only hotel.

"What are we going to do now?" Jimin looked at me.

"You'll sleep on the floor. I'll get the bed." I said.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if we shared a bed but I know Jimin would.

Jimin sighed, "Of course. It's already late. I'm gonna sleep." He took out a blanket and pillow and ended up laying on the hard floor.

Minutes later, Jimin was asleep but I was wide awake. Mainly cause I slept the whole plane ride. I looked over at the younger and he looked so uncomfortable.

I couldn't let him be like that.

I stood up from my laying down position and tried to pick Jimin up, but I couldn't without waking him up.

So instead, I took my own blanket and pillow and laid right next to him.

We're in this mess together so we'll be uncomfortable together.
---
please COMMENT and Vote~Lee rin