With her voice, she could instill fear in her enemies.

With her beauty, she could enthrall a continent.

With her assassination skills, she could elevate any weapon to legendary status.

With her medical skills, she could choose to kill or revive a person.

La Shi Wa may seem flawless, but she was also feared for another reason: the blood curse.

The blood that could kill all living things.

Blood that could instantly kill and amplify any poison.

It was sought after by the Light Association but fiercely protected by the Dark Association.

"Take me to her," La Shi Wa commanded, kicking the man to move.

They walked through the building and entered a dark room illuminated by small candles.

A young girl, gagged by cloth, kept crying, her appearance pitiable. Her face was red and swollen from beatings as she wriggled in the chair where she was bound.

La Shi Wa's eyes were cold, yet she felt a pang of guilt knowing her sister suffered because of her. Her beloved sister had been kidnapped and treated horribly.

La Shi Wa swiftly turned and stabbed the man in his limbs, restricting his movements. She then freed her sister from the chair with a slash of her dagger. Carefully, she hugged her battered sister close.

Her sister opened her eyes and offered a faint smile.

"What have they done to you?" La Shi Wa gently laid her sister on the ground, gripping her dagger as she turned to the man, who was whining about his wounds.

La Shi Wa approached the man, raising her dagger and plunging it into his neck. Blood spattered, metal clanging against the hard stone floor.

...

..

"Why...?" La Shi Wa whispered as she collapsed. She turned her head and saw her sister, a sinister smile on her face.

"Why? You're asking me why?" The woman laughed hysterically. "All their attention is on you! Even my beloved is enchanted by you! You slut!" The sister, once loved, viciously struck her head, knocking her completely to the ground.

"A WHORE! You deserve to die! If you die, the curse will end! Now, there will be no more threat to humanity!" The woman laughed loudly. Her eyes were not the ones La Shi Wa remembered.

'How did I not notice this change? Where is the innocence in those eyes? It's gone.'

"HahaHAAHahaHA!" La Shi Wa's body shook with laughter as blood dripped slowly from her chin. How naive she had been? She should have known that as long as she lived, no one would be on her side, not even her blood-related sister.

The fallen blood sizzled upon contact with the ground. Black cracks spread as La Shi Wa's blood continued to drip. The blackness spread across the floor. This was the end of the world!

The curse had begun spreading! They had all misunderstood! People thought that killing La Shi Wa would end the curse. Death could indeed 'kill' the curse, but only through natural means like aging.

Unfortunately, no one knew.

As La Shi Wa's consciousness faded, a voice echoed in the minds of all living creatures.

The blood of the Fallen Deity has dripped on the land,

The one who bore the burden for humanity and was cursed by the sacred ground.

As her blood falls from her vessel, her death shall bring downfall to all creatures of her homeland.

It shall end all things, living or not. Nothing will be spared from the wrath of the Gods,

For her heart is broken beyond repair.

Her pity and sacrifice are in vain. All shall do the same,

You shall pay with your lives, and she shall be reborn.

Away from those who coveted her blood yet hated her existence.

---