Chapter 1: Vampires?

It was a cold night and the wind howled, blowing through the trees. You had to hug yourself just to keep warm as your body trembled. As you walk all you hear is the clicking of your heels and the roaring of the wind. You were walking home from school. You had just left after having to stay late for tutoring.

Out of nowhere you hear the sound of tires, screaming, as they fight to regain traction. You look to see a car swerving in the road, and it crash into a pole. The sound of the impact was enough to make you look away and cringe.

You hear weak crys for help and see a liquid start to seep from underneath the car....."gas" you think.

You quickly run over and start to pull out an unconscious man who is bleeding from his head a bit, covered inn broken glass, and reeks of liquor. Then you quickly hustle back to see a woman who is trying to save the child who's seat-belt is stuck. 

"Help me please...." she says through her crys

You run over to the passenger side and rip open the door with a rush of adrenaline. You help the woman get the girl to climb out of the seat-belt and give her to the woman. You then see a fire ignite and know what's going to happen next. 

You shove the woman and child further away from the car and soon you hear an explosion and the entire world goes silent......and everything turns black.

You open your eyes and everything is a blur. 

The only thing you are able to hear, is an annoying ringing in your ears that won't go away.

Your whole body screams in pain and you can't move.

Suddenly........you see a movement coming towards you.....shoes you think.....

When your eyes were able to focus you see a beautiful man with perfect skin that looks pale and delicate in the moonlight, bite his wrist and put it to my lips......

I feel the warm and terrible taste go down my throat but my world goes black once again as I believe I see two fangs from his beautiful smile......

-Time Skip-

You wake up in the comfort of a bed and someone's arms. You look over to see this....

"AH!!!" You yell jumping back

The mysterious man jumps up and gives you a started expression like you scared him

"Where the hell am I? Who the hell are you? WHY AM I JUST IN A SHIRT AND MY UNDERWEAR?!?!" You yell as your face turns red and you wrap yourself in the covers.

"Oh your awake. Everyone else will be so pleased. Please don't worry. Namjoon hyung bought you clothes. Us vampires take care of our toys." He says with a wink 

"W-w-wait.....VaMpIrEs!?!?!?" You say backing away

"Yea see?" He says showing his fangs

You throw a pillow at him as you run towards to door. As soon as you make it he has suddenly appeared there as if he had super speed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?" You yell backing away from him

"Sh........you are too loud. My name is Jimin but you can call me Mochi!" He says giving you his adorable smile

"............" You literally have no words 

You want to scream of terror but you are also so captivated by his adorable smile you just decide to try not to swoon over him

"Oh by the way. You live here now. Your our new toy as a thank you for saving your life......(y/n). Now we must head back to sleep it's still to late to wake up." He says while laying back in the bed

You then suddenly realize the situation.......this was the man who saved your life.........without him you would have been dead.........and you are hella tired.

You lay in the bed on the other side, making sure to keep a good distance between the two of you and start to fall asleep but before you do......you tell yourself how tomorrow you will find out why they saved you.