Chapter 10

About two weeks after this was written I got bored at Disneyland and decided to publish it. Enjoy y'all.

Sam's POV

I stared blankly at Angel. Dean was furious.

"Let me get this straight (lol unlike you), We have been working with a demon this entire time?"

"Uh huh," Angel responded unenthusiastically.

"What are you doing--"

"Nope."

"What do you mean 'nope'?" Dean snarled in a low voice.

"I demand a lawyer."

"You do not get a lawyer!"

"Too bad, I'm calling her." She pulled out her phone and started scrolling through it.

"Uh, no, you're not." Dean started forward to grab the phone, but faster than he could react she pulled a gun out from behind her and pointed it at his head.

I tensed.

"Trust me, you're going to want her here. It's going to make it easier on both of us."

After a brief hesitant moment and what I'm sure was an intense internal struggle, Dean finally responded, "Fine," and reluctantly stepped back, still wary.

After finding the number she put the phone to her ear. "Can you come here? Yes, they found out. I am trapped in a fucking devil's trap you little bitch. There's no need for you to bring the bucket--NO. No, there is not. Yeah. See you in a bit."

About five minutes later Selina calmly walked through the door in all her five foot five glory, holding a dingy, banged up, five-gallon bucket that had "weapons bucket" painted on the side in uneven block letters. 

She ignored us and strolled leisurely towards Angel. Standing an exaggeratedly safe distance away from the edge of the trap, she held the bucket out in front of her and demanded Angel's weapons. This elicited a sigh from the latter, but she complied, setting her gun in the bucket before pulling out two daggers and six throwing knives from her boots. She then stepped back. 

Selina peered into the bucket, then looked back, raising her eyebrows at Angel.

"All of them, Angel."

This caused another sigh and a flurry of movement. After removing a total of six more knives she started dropping more mundane items in the bucket as well. 

About five lipsticks went in, as well as a half dollar, a pen, a comb, a key and two credit cards. After these were in she began removing jewelry. A matching pair of snakes came off first, followed by all of her rings and a dragon-shaped pendant I hadn't noticed before. She stopped again as if she was done.

"Angel." Selina warned, "All. Of. Them."

She growled this time and put her phone in before reaching up to remove two clips from her hair that must have been behind her ponytail. Finally, she removed her sunglasses.

I stared in disbelief. What the hell? Most of the items in the bucket were perfectly harmless. And not only that but Selina was apparently unfazed by the sheer number of these items and accepted them all without question.

In fact, she peered into the bucket doubtfully and said, "This is all of them? This better be, you demonic bitch. I don't want to be picking your fucking ruler blade from Dean's skull or some shit like that, you hear me?" She said sternly, shaking the bucket and sifting through the mess, likely looking for the "ruler blade". Is that a special kind of slang or something?