Chapter 5

Evita's POV--earlier

When the angel showed up, I almost shit my pants, right then and there. Thankfully, I just yelled, "HOLY SHIT," and proceeded to try to shoot him.

I stood there, pistol smoking and shaking violently, staring at the grumpy looking man in the trench coat.

"Oh Cas, thang god. I was wondering when you'd show up." Dean mumbled from behind the wad of bloody tissues.

"Excuse me!? You can't just pop up in our room like you own the place, you dick!" Mimi yelled at the man over my shoulder.

"Guys calb down, he's wib be. Our resident angel," Dean explained, waving him over, "can you fix by bose please, Cas?"

I stared at "Cas", then looked back and forth between him and Dean several times before coming to a realization.

"Mimi, these guys are dating, or at least have crushes on each other," I whispered over my shoulder.

"Oh my god you're right. What do we do!? Can we set them up, do you think?" She whisper-yelled back, grinning like a cat.

A thought occurred to me. "Can't angels read minds and auras? What do we do about Angel?!"

"Are they out right now?"

"Yeah"

"Text them. Tell 'em not to come back yet."

"Ok but after that? Is Angel just going to have to leave the room everytime he shows up?"

"Sounds about right. Her or Selina."

"Great, just fucking great," I muttered.

"Hey what are you guys doing over there?" Dean yelled.

Pulling away from Mimi, I waved at Dean. He looked a lot better as his nose was no longer crooked and bleeding. He was still dizzy though. He stood up and walked over to us, stumbling a few times.

"You're shorter than I thought you would be," I grinned as he scowled at me.

Then there was a knock on the door. Maureen, who had been sitting on the bed closest to the door went to open it. Sam walked in.

The height difference was almost laughable. Angel and Dean made Maureen look small, but Sam made her look TINY. I tried to contain myself and put my head in my hands.

"Where are the others? They left before me, they should be here," Sam questioned as he walked into the room.

"I don't know where they are. They're probably getting something."

"What?"

"How the hell should I know?" I sighed, throwing my hands into the air and collapsing on the bed.

"I don't know? Maybe because one of 'em is your sister?"

"Who, Angel?"

He nodded.

"Why does everyone think we're sisters? We look nothing alike!" I screamed throwing my arms into the air.

"Oh. You're not sisters... Are you dating, then?" Sam tried.

This time I stared at Sam for a second before yelling, "NO WE ARE NOT DATING!! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!? "

"Oh. I'm so sorry. You guys are just really close..." Sam frowned.

"No, it's fine. Nice gaydar."

"What do you mean gaydar? I'm not gay." Sam stuttered.

"Come on, it's obvious you have the hots for some dude," I smirked, changing the topic.