Chapter 13: Longing (END)

Start from the beginning

"Verry smooth Thomas." Tord coughed from behind me, obviously annoyed.

I turned around, slightly angry.

"Aww, is baby afraid? Do you need daddy to hold your hand?" I mocked freely, poking his cheek.

He smirked.

"I'd be fine being your baby, Daddy~" Tord purred.

My face flares up in a deep red tone, my eyes widening and my mouth stretching, as if unsure if to smile or frown.

I looked away embarrassed, quickly going into the house. Tord chuckled, following behind in smooth strides in comparison to my haste. The small home had a musky smell to it, a warm kind of feeling surrounding me. I let out a deep sigh, my uptight mood slightly unwinding. Without looking back to that stupid communist, I went to go scope out a room to use, since there was no way I was going to sleep near that stupid son of a-.

Near that commie.

I saw a pastel blue room with accents of dark blue and white peek out from the corner of the hall, I instantly ran towards it, drawn to the appealing color palette and plush looking bed that was put snug in a corner.

When I got to the room, I instantly collapsed onto the bed, my clothes sprawled over the covers. I looked out a white framed window out to the tropical landscape, a slight breeze coming through a slit on the bottom of the window. I heard a familiar someone cough and chuckle from behind me. Knowing it's that commie, I decided to ignore him and just relax, my face feeling tender from the exposed skin that was previously covered by my visor.

I felt something weigh down the end of the bed close to my feet, the weight is subtle yet noticeable. I peeked up to see what it is, expecting to see Tord. I blinked in surprise when I saw a box tied with a pastel pink ribbon, the box cream in coloring. I got up, untying the ribbon gently in case it would be later used to punish me. I pulled up the lid of the box, the inside covered in light pink tissue paper I accidentally started writing tiddy and yeah xD which had been gently covering what seemed like a bulky package, hastily, I took that off too.

I pulled out the pastel blue, white, and midnight blue-collar from inside the box, as well as a blue singlet with a white heart on the left side of the shirt, how cute. There is a dark blue... skirt?? That seems to go along with it. and finally at the very bottom, dark blue thigh-high socks with two white stripes, as well as runners of different shades of blue. Looking at the ensemble in amusement and annoyance at Tord, I let out a low growl.

"I'm going to assume you've seen my present. Be ready by 8, or else I'll have to punish you~" I heard Tord purr from outside the door. When did he close it? Eh fuck it, that's not as important. I gazed somewhat nervously at the outfit once more before sighing heavily. Time to get this done and over with.

...

"I look like an absolute idiot."

I glanced at the clock that rests by the double bed that I previously laid down on. '7:48 pm' It read, glaring in white writing. I had twelve minutes to get my ass in order and do my hair, barely enough time for everyone who wants to look relatively nice for anyone. I brushed my hair lazily, my pale brown hair moving to the side slightly from the motion, but still defying physics. I instinctively reached for my visor, but upon realizing it isn't beside the bed, I lower my hand and finally look in the mirror to see what I look like.

===============================================================================

Oh god, I look like a girl in this, how does Tord think I would want to wear something like this? I jumped as I hear the door bang open, a gasp coming from behind me. I whipped around to see Tord, his hands over his mouth. "You aren't naked." He spoke finally, finding some form of words to come from his mouth.