I've got more secrets than you'll ever know

Start from the beginning

"Why does Rian know?"

"I saw a text on his phone when I was fucking around on his Snapchat." Rian took a long drag and blew the smoke into my face just as threw the cigarette butt into the road, Rian then threw his as Zack saved him so little it wasn't worth it.

"So how serious is it?" I ask, "And anyone I should avoid beating up?"

"I'm not sure how serious it is as of now." Zack unzipped his hoodie as we walked into school grounds.

"And about the beating people up?"

"Everyone. Don't fight anyone." Rian answered before Zack could, "You're part of the reason we struggle to get long term girlfriends so you're lucky we like you so much."

"Bros before hoes." Me and Rian fist bump, "And what do you mean? I'm never horrible to your girlfriend or their friends. I treat them better than I treated Jack when we first spoke."

"They're all scared of you."

"I mean I guess." I shrug, "Tell me if you become official."

"Okay."

"What about you Rian?" I ask, "You seeing anyone you haven't told me about?"

"I'm sorta talking to someone I like." Rian said, "But I'm not sure if they want to take it any further."

"Come on." Zack rolled his eyes, "You know for a fact they want to take it further."

"Sure."

"Stop being a pussy and take the next step then."

"You won't!" Rian and Zack's voices where getting louder, "We both know what you want and that you could get it easily but you won't take the next step either."

"Why should it be me?"

"Guys shut up." I hiss, "You're shouting and you both said somethings that caused me to think you two have something going on."

"I'm not gay."

"Neither am I."

"Never said you was." I smile walking past my locker, I don't need anything in it, "Hurry up we need to talk."

"Alex it's nothing." Zack tries to reassure me, "Well it's something but in the kindest way possible it's none of your business."

"Well you're going to talk and since you force me it's only fair." Outside form is pretty busy and some people are standing where we usually sit, "I'll tell you something that I wasn't going to tell you after we talk."

~

I didn't realise how much I rely on Jack in school until today when I expected a calming hand on my leg when I got tense and I didn't get it. I didn't even realise he did it until he wasn't here. It was weird not having him repeat what the teachers said whenever I zoned out and wasn't paying attention. It's weird not having him tap on my hand whenever he finished the work so I could copy him if I wanted. All these little things he did have became such a important part of my routine and I didn't even notice. In English I decided to text Jack unsure if he would even be awake or on his phone.

I miss you-Alex

Gay-Jack

But I miss you too-Jack

Want me to come over tonight?-Alex

You have therapy-Jack

My mum rescheduled it for next Tuesday since I wouldn't go without you-Alex

Come over if you like then, you might get sick tho-Jack

I don't care-Alex

Rian and Zack are hiding something from us-Alex

What?-Jack

I'm not sure what but I have an idea-Alex

I'm going to find out at break-Alex

Tell me once you know-Jack

I will-Alex

I'm also going to tell them about therapy if they tell me what they are hiding-Alex

I thought you didn't want them to know-Jack

I don't but I really want to know what's up with them-Alex

Just tell them about how we ain't fucked yet and about this weekend-Jack

I'm sure they would be happy with just that-Jack

Maybe-Alex

I'm going to go sleep now text me when you find out-Jack

Okay love you-Alex

Love you two-Jack

I put my phone back in my pocket and look up from my lap, theirs not long left until break when I can bug Rian and Zack.

"You talking to Jack?"

"Yeah." I smile, "I'm going to see him after school."

"Cute."

Authors note

I'm cutting this short and splitting it into two chapters because I haven't got anything written for tomorrow.

Hmm I wonder what Zack and Rian are arguing over. What do you think? Also what do you guys enjoy most about this? Anything you particularly like or don't like? Any feedback is welcomed it really helps me.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻