Mornings... BLEH!

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

February 10th 2010

"Valentines day is soooooo ROMANTIC!" Screams Abby over the phone. "Johny called me up and he said he has like a million gifts for me!"

Elizabeth sighed, all Abby ever did was brag about Johny, but you couldn't help but love her. For the last twenty minutes all Abby had done was talk about valentines, Valentines, VALENTINES! Well I say Valentines-schmalentines. It was one thing to be ignored by every boy on the planet, but it's another to be harassed by your best friend about her"every-lasting love". At least Jenny was slightly normal. 

Speak of the devil, thought Elizabeth. "Sorry Abby gotta go to work!" said Elizabeth.

"Aww but I was just about to tell you how Johny said excu--" I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled a sweatshirt over my tank top and sighed. It's ridiculous that no boys would ever ask me out, but I didn't care anymore. I'd stopped caring since 9th grade, and that was more than 16 years ago. I trudged down the stairs of my dumpy apartment and walked to front door where Jenny was standing. I opened the door.

"Well it's about time!" Said Jenny. " I've been waiting for like forever."

"It's been six minutes Jen. Really? I said.

"Yep! Let's go already." And before I could even put on my second shoe, Jen grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my apartment, and slammed the door behind me.

Jen and I worked at a popular chocolate shop down the road. The chocolate shop was called 'Sweet Tooth'. We made some of the most exotic chocolates in the entire town. We had the best flavor combos, from Apple-Cinnamon to, our newest flavor, Banana-Rum. I was in charge of drawing the cute little sayings and inventing the flavors. Jenny made the molds to shape the chocolates, she was working on a 3-D heart currently. Louis was the shops owner, he was the guy in charge of marketing, retail, and paying for stuff in general. Louis was so sweet, he loved my signs, and Jen's molds.

I hobbled along as I tried to pull my shoe over my unnaturally large foot, as Jenny dragged me down 3rd avenue. 

"Hey Jenny," I cried, "Can we please slow down for a second?

"Nope! We are almost late." Said Jenny, who at this point, was practically dragging my face on the ground. 

After a few more painstaking minutes of being dragged along like a rag doll, we finally made it. We stepped inside, and I smelled the sweet smell of... Burning chocolate?!? Jenny screamed.

"OMG! THERE IS A FIRE!" I looked over at the blaze coming from the big oven to the far left. I quickly ran over to the fire extinguisher under the sink. I pulled the clip and let the squishy stuff loose. Unfortunately for Jen who was currently trying to blow it out, with her breathe, she was in the crossfire. Jen was now soaked in anti fire foam, and yelling at the top of her lungs.

"WHY IN THE WROLD WOULD YOU SPRAY IT WHILE I WAS IN THE SAME AREA?!?!?!?"

And then, Louis walked in...