Chapter 48

The six attractive boys came running into the hospital, gaining everyone's attention.

"Excuse me nurse but can you tell me where the victim of the forest fire is?" Namjoon slammed his hands on the table.

"Oh, she's still in the operation room. May I know who you are?" She asked nicely.

"We're BT- I mean her family." Yoongi looked away, sad to remember that Jin is no longer here.

"Alright, please wait outside the operation room." She said and they followed her instructions.

"Aish, what's taking so long......" Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

"Have patients, she will make it, she has to." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's thigh.

"Finally." Taehyung stood up and the doctor exited the operation room.

"I'm so sorry for your lost....." he lowered down his head.

"What......." JungKook has a blank expression.

"What?!" Jimin was in tears already.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY?!" Taehyung grabbed the doctor by the collar.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon pulled him back.

"I mean that she didn't make it." He sighed.

"You're a doctor, do something!!! You should be able to bring her back right?!" Yoongi was hiccuping from all the crying.

"I did all I could." The doctor left, leaving them sorrowing over her dead body.

"Can we see her body?" Hoseok asked a nurse.

"No, I'm sorry. Her family member said to not show you." The nurse apologised and left in a hurry.

"Huh! Her family? Who else could she have?" Hoseok was confused.

"Let's just go home...." JungKook dragged his lifeless body out of the hospital, along with the others.

It was quiet in the van. No one made a sound.

"Gwenchana....." JungKook's voice shook. He started to sing 2!3! Softly, adding on Taehyung. Soon, all of them were singing it. Tears rolling in their eyes, knowing counting to 3 won't just fix anything.

"I don't believe it." Yoongi said.

"Believe what?" Namjoon was trying to keep himself together.

"She's still alive. I can feel it." Taehyung clenched his fist.

"Taehyung ah...." Hoseok looked at him in pity.

"She's can't leave. No, not like this." Taehyung was sure of it.

•••

"APPA!!!" Min Hye shouted.

"Ugh......" she groaned as the stinging pain returned to her head.

"Oh, you're awake?" The nurse was checking her blood.

"Ummmm I guess so? Where am I by the way?" Min Hye smiled, feeling refreshed.

"The hospital, don't you remember anything?" She said.

"Remember what? I know my father...... wait..... am I speaking Korean?" Min Hye couldn't because it.

"What else would it be? English?" The nurse chuckled.

"But.... I live in New York..... May I know where this is?" Min Hye stiffened.

"The hospital in XXXXXX, XXXXX, South Korea. Why?" The nurse was shocked when Min Hye flinched.

"Why am I in Korea?!" Min Hye exclaimed.