Chapter 38

-No words. Just read

.................................................................................................

"Why didn't you two go to school today?" Yoongi Oppa came back home.

"Taehyung was sick so I took care of him." I said.

"Nothing else happened right?" Jimin asked.

"Ya, why?" He looked at them innocently. Wow, so good at lying. I wonder whether he has ever considered being an actor before?

"Just make sure to go tomorrow." Jin hyung said.

"Where's Sam?" JungKook came in.

"He went back to America already. He had something urgent to do apparently." I said.

"Oh ya guys," JungKook called.

"What?" we all looked at him.

"Remember when I went to Min Hye noona's house to sleep over?"

"Ya why?" Jimin sat down.

"We played a game and Pil Suk noona won so she could wish for anything she wanted and she wished for us all to go to the amusement park this Saturday." JungKook said.

"Oh ya." I remembered.

"Us as in?" Rapmon looked at him.

"BTS, Min Hye noona, Pil Suk noona, Joon hyung and Sunsin noona." He sounded like he was really excited.

"Why are you giving her food?" Yoongi Oppa looked at the side dishes Taehyung put on my plate.

"You don't know how hard she worked." He said.

"It's all your fault that she had to work." Yoongi Oppa looked at him.

"Only I get to give her food." Yoongi Oppa gave me more. My plate was filled with side dishes but they didn't stop. They kept on piling it up. I noticed JungKook staring at my food.

"Ahhh~" I fed the poor little boy who was starving.

"Thank you, noona." He smiled with his cheeks stuffed.

"Why are you feeding him?" They both looked at me.

"You guys gave me all the food so I'm feeding it to this hungry little bunny." I ruffled his hair.

"You can have my food if you want." I pushed my plate over to JungKook.

"Thank you noona. You're the best." He gave me a thumbs up.

"Aigoo, so cute." I pinched his cheeks.

"I'm done." Jimin said and walked away. Why is he so aggressive?

"I've finished too." I set my plate down on the sink and left.

"Jimin ah." I knocked on the door. He didn't answer.

"I'm coming in." I opened the door. I saw him trying to blend in with the other mochi toys.

"Where's Jimin?" I walked around.

"I'll just wait for him here." I sat down on his bed.

"Oh, this is a cute mochi." I looked at Jimin's face. I pulled his cheeks and cupped them.