Chapter 22

There will be consequences to your actions so think twice before actually doing it.

.................................................

"Oh, hi noona and hyung. Are you heading to the house?" JungKook came. I flinched at his sudden appearance.

"Y-ya.You go ahead first. We'll catch on." I smiled and he ran off.

Standing in front of the house, we hesitated to go in. I let go of his hands and he released me from his arm. We both opened the door and went in.

"We're back." I shouted.

"Oh, both of you, come here." J-Hope Oppa brought me to the living room where everyone was gathered.

"What's going on?" I sat down on the couch and Taehyung sat next to me.

"You know the rule we made? The one about not getting close to Min Hye?" Rapmon said getting my attention.

"Ya?" I was excited to hear whether it'll be cancelled.

"We changed it." He said. Changed it? To a better rule or worst?

"We set a new rule, a better one." Rapmon said looking at Taehyung. I was so happy when I heard that.

"We changed it to no dating or sexual relationship with Min Hye." Yoongi Oppa glared at Taehyung. At this point, everyone's eyes were on Taehyung for some reason. Oh no, have they already find out?! Was it JungKook?! We did hold hands in front of him.... Aish, you're so stupid Min Hye.

"Ok, no problem." Taehyung smiled and I just went along with it.

"Why did you change it anyways?" I asked looking at JungKook who was watching an anime.

"Just for your safety." They kept their eyes on Taehyung.

"Taehyung ah, can you come with me for a moment, I have something to discuss with you." Yoongi Oppa dragged him somewhere in the house.

Taehyung's POV :

They changed the rule to this?! How am I going to tell them about Min Hye and I?

"Taehyung Ah, can you come with me for a moment?", I have something to discuss with you." Suga hyung dragged me to his room.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Keep your filthy hands off Min Hye. She is mine." He said in a dark serious tone.

My blood began to boil. Keep away from her? She's yours? What is this shit. She is MINE. I have loved her more and this is what he says to me? Huh.

"Doesn't look like it. It looks like she chose me." I smirked at his angry face. High fiving myself in my head.

He leaned in for a punch but I managed to dodge it last minute.

"I said stay away from Min Hye. Don't you know the house rule?" Suga hyung smirked.

"I'll just move out with Min Hye so we can be together." I shrugged and it made him angrier.

"Just you wait Kim Taehyung. You'll regret this." Suga hyung said and walked out. I sighed in relief when he left.

"Woah, that was the scariest moment in my life..." I felt my crazy ass fast heart slowing down a little after calming down. I went back down and saw Min Hye playing with the boys, especially Suga hyung. That made me really jealous. Suga hyung looked up at me and smirked. He planned this all along. Then suddenly I heard those words come out from Min Hye. The words I love her saying, but only to me. I Love You. It broke into pieces when she said that to Suga hyung. Was I nothing? Was I just a joke to her? Is it just over now? Was I played?