Chapter 6

"Oppa, look here!! Isn't this flower pretty?" A little girl said holding a bunch of poppies in her hands.

"Not as pretty as my little sister." A boy said patting her head making her hair messy.

"Oppa, what do you think mummy and daddy are talking about all the time? It's scary when they shout at each other." The little girl said with tears rolling in her eyes as she watches her parents quarrel.

"It's nothing. Do you want to go to the nearby stream with me? It has clear water so you can see the bottom of the stream in it." The little boy said faking a smile.

"Really? Take me there Oppa!!!" She said pulling onto his shirt.

"Okay."

They reached the stream and smiled at how pretty it was. The little boy looked behind them just to make sure their parents were still in sight.

"Oh no, my flower!" He heard his little sister say. He turned around to see what had happened but couldn't find his little sister.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up feeling sad and scared. Why do I feel sad? And what's with that dream? Hmm.... why didn't I cry this time? Why am I scared? Did something happen to that little girl? What's happening?

I turned off the alarm next to my bed and went into the bathroom. I calmed myself down by washing my face and taking a bath. I got out of the shower and felt angry and frustrated right away. Oh great, I just remembered I have no spend two months with a bitch I don't even know. I rolled my eyes and got my things. Ready to leave remembering how he was going to pick me up in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded an answer from him.

"I'm here to pick you up of course." Jin said looking at me with a smile.

"If you're here to pick me up, go wait outside while I eat my breakfast." I said pointing at the door.

"Park Min Hye! Don't be so rude to your brother! What's wrong with your attitude?!" My mum said in a serious tone.

"Eomma! Rude? What did I do?! Isn't it normal for someone to ask a stranger that intruded their home to leave? And what's even worst is that you, out of all the people in this world, are letting him eat with us. You're even forcing the fact that he's my brother on me! How many times do I need to tell you, I don't have a brother! I have never and will never have a brother! So stop telling me lies about this bullshit!" I said not knowing that tears had escaped my eyes.

"Min Hye ah, why can't you just accept the fact that he's your brother?! What's so wrong about it!!" My mum shouted at me making me jump back a little.

"You know why I can't accept this fact?! It's because the only way you had him was that either you cheated on father and had an affair with someone else, or you gave away my only brother away to someone else. And the worst thing that could ever happen that would cause me to not have him in my life is that you got divorced and married someone else and that the man I've been calling father all my life isn't my real father!!" I said crying my heart out.

"Min H-" she was cut off by Jin.

"I'll just wait outside." He got out of his chair and went out. Mother got up and tried to stop him but I interfered.

"Eomma! Don't go! Let him leave! Why can't you understand what I'm going through?! Why can't you just let him leave?! Is he more important to you than I am?!" I shouted causing her to stop in her steps.