Chapter 16

I'm sorry but I can't help it, I've already fallen for you.

..........................................

JungKook's POV :

"Jimin hyung, I'm going to confess to Sunsin noona later after we eat KBBQ at the park nearby." I whispered into Jimin hyung's ears.

"Bwo? Jinja?!" He said in shock.

"Yes. Would you wish me luck?" I said combing my hair.

"Luck? JungKook, it has only been a day since we met her. Don't you need more time to confirm you actually like her?" He said making a point.

"Hyung, haven't you heard of love at first sight before?" I said thinking back on a fairy tale.

"Love at first sight my ass. You'll surely get rejected." He said laughing at how childish I was.

"Well, I'll just seduce her to make her fall for me so we can be together, duh. Use your brain hyung." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Just you wait and see. You'll surely get rejected." He laughed thinking of how I would 'fail'.

"Wanna bet?" I said 100% sure I won't fail.

"Sure. 1000 won each." Jimin hyung said making me a little uneasy.

"I won't fail that easily." I said walking out of the room.

Sunsin's POV :

"Sunsin noona, can you come with me for a while." JungKook said pulling my wrist.

"Sure. Where are we going?" I said trying to keep up to his pace.

"The park. I have something to tell you." JungKook said excitedly. Good news I guess.

"What..... do..... you want.... to say." I said catching my breath.

"Sunsin noona, I know we haven't met long but, I think I like you so will you go out with me?" He said. Awe so cute. This little boy watches too many fairy tales.

"JungKook ah," I said smiling happily.

"You're so cute, Thx for making my day. This joke was really funny." I said laughing.

"Sunsin noona.... I wasn't joking." He said with his head hanging low.

"W-what are you talking about?" I wiped off the tears that fell from laughing from his adorableness.

"I really like you, noona. Will you please be my girlfriend?" He said in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry JungKook but we've just met a day. I don't know how you really are and we're not even close yet. I currently have someone in my mind right now so I have no choice but to reject." I said trying as hard as I can to not hurt him.

"B-but...." He said not showing his face to me.

"How about we stay friends first and spend more time together so I can answer you question next time." I said smiling.

"Sure." He looked up at me and smiled. We hugged and soon the rest came.

I overheard Jimin's and JungKookms conversation while we were walking back to the car.

"It didn't work did it." Jimin said laughing at JungKook.

"Yah! It'll work next time. I will make her fall for me." JungKook said pouting.

"Remember, we had a bet." Jimin said letting out his palm.

"Ugh, fine." JungKook said putting 1000 won into his palm.