·Valentines day ·

·Jake·
He decides to get you a box full of popcorn, movies, and blankets. This then turned into a full on movie marathon between the two. You in exchange had given some of his much wanted video games.

·Enoch·
He doesn't know exactly what to get you he end up going for the more clìche option= flowers and your favorite pastry including a cheesy card. In addition he held a small play using his peculiarity.
You gave him more utensils of his, even though you knew close nothing of their use. Along with a pocket watch, it held both of your initials and an anatomical heart as the center focus.

·Hugh·
He woke you up quite early for your liking, which you resented him for. But that never lasted long. Especially since what he did next was adorable. He picked a gorgeous bouquet of asorted flowers. (Pardon me if you dont like flowers) His bees made a heart while he handed you a small box with dainty gloves. They had a small bee embroidery. You had given him a new ball for sports and a miniture garden in a tray for his bees, not to mention it held many rare plants and flowers. Also a new coat and inside it held a small bee and both your initials, you had personally sewed it on.
And so you spent the rest of your day walking and talking just enjoy this distinctive though repititious day.

·Horace·
He was quite a gentlemen, like always. Yet today he seemed more laid back than anything else, you absolutely loved it! He woke you up with breakfast consisting of your favorite foods and drink. Then you two went out for a stroll whete he gave you a ring to hold your relationship, that would hopefully turn to matrimony some dag. You bet you didn't take that band off. You in return had given him a new suit, knowing how much he loved 'em along a co-adhesive eye spectacle.

·Millard·
You weren't expecting all the cuddles. Nor all the little gifts that would randomly be placed upon your sight during the day. When you finally quesrioned your boyfriend about these 'mysterious' presents, he replied saying
" It's Valentine's Day, Do you not remember, love?"

"Oh!...." You giggled. Then swiftly ran up to your chambers to retrieve your man's gift, a set of books along with some polished shoes and his favorite treats.

·Victor·
This day was normal until the the bare afternoon came by. The sun still barely up, and Victor had called you outside. You quickly complies but not before reaching into you room for his many awaiting gifts.
Once outside you handed him all the presents before he could speak. He chuckled softly, "Thank you, Dear."
Did you spoil him? Absolutely. You loved it and it covered up for never knowing what to get him.
On the other hand, Victor went for a more 'subtle' approach. He ahd built you a swing overlooking the exact spit in which the sun would set. Around the area there were framed photos of you and him nailed to the trees or hung.
Yup today was way more than Okay.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~
Sorry it's short and late but I really wanted to put something up for Valentine's tho I'm forever alone. Anywho, I hope you've enjoyed this week. Any fun stories to share? Than do tell me :)

~ Gaby