·Horace X Reader·

I give big thanks to AwesomePants987 for the great plot idea :D

Okay so not much to say now! So on to the story!!!!

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Y/N POV

I stopped reading and closed the book of 'Tales of the peculiar' when I found out Claire had finally fallen asleep.

She looked so serene. Her face seemed to be in a state of peace.

I brushed a lock gently away from her little angel face. She was such a cute lil' girl. Now I see why Enoch might have a sweet spot for her.

I closed the door silently as I walked out of the pastel pink room.

I made my way downstairs to make some tea. When the tea was ready I put it into a cute tea cup:

Horace had given this to me as a present for Christmas, Miss Peregrine's had made all of us participate in a secret Santa gift exchange

Horace... I can't help but think about him all the time... His maturity, mannerism, handsomeness, and ,over all, just himself.

3rd POV

You hadn't noticed where you had been walking to until you slammed into a dark wooden door.

From the other side you could here a sweet melody. But it abruptly stopped and you could here footsteps coming near you.

Finally recognizing the familiar door, panic began to set in. You didn't know what to do so just when the lock behind the door clicked you began to straighten your clothing, trying to look presentable, though you were in pajamas.

The door then opened with a small creak. And stepping into view was, no other then, Horace Sumnusson and he was only wearing a pair of white and grey boxers ( A/n: I don't really know if boxers existed in the 40's...but just pretend they did) Your cheeks turned a slight shade of pink but it was thankfully masked by the absence of light in the hallway.

Horace cheeks also turn a rosy pink as he notices the improper way he is dressed, especially with your unexpected presence.

He politely asked why it is that you had knocked at his door. "I um- Oh!Well, I heard a delightful tune. So, I followed it until I came upon your bedroom. But it seems as if this isn't the correct moment so I shall leave now. Pardon me..." You said lying, while excusing yourself. But just as you were about to leave the teen grabbed your hand gently and, without a word, pulled you into the room carefully.

You two stood there you looking at the floor while the the blonde boy just stared at you. The silence was slowly killing you so you spoke up, "So why did you-Well-You know-Pull me in here?"

He scratched his head in embarrassment and sighed before speaking "I thought I'd have more time to practice before finally presenting you this..."

"What are you talking ab-" You were cut off mid sentence by pulling a chair up and making you sit in it.
Was this guy okay? Was he stable?

You sat upright, at least the most you could. You watched Horace attentively as he pulled up a little stool/chair next to his glossy black piano.

He started to play a beautiful melody and along with it he recited a love poem

"You are the one
Who came to me
When my life was undone
No future could I see

You brought a gift
A love so true
My heart did lift
Out of the blue

I am full of hope
For you and me
I no longer mope
I just let love be"

He then stand up and walks over to you still speaking these sweet words

"All those years we have missed
You could have been my lover
I just wanted to be kissed
By you and no other

But now you are here
In my life to stay
I have no fear as
In your arms I do lay

I need you as much
As the air that I breathe
I love your touch
So sad I am when you leave

I give you my love
I give you my heart
Until I am in heaven above
From you I shall never part...

So Y/n M/n L/n will you accept my love, and be my girlfriend?"

Just as you had finished saying Yes Horace felt a sudden impulse and began to kiss you. It was magical you thought. Sweet and charming.

And together you made your own Fairytale living happily ever after.

But no one ever knew that the sudden impulse was actually just Millard pushing Horace...El Fin!

I hope you liked it. Sneaky little Millard! 😁 Btw the poem was not written by me if you were wondering. I just found it on Google.

~Gaby