·Enoch X June·

So this is a one-shot for JarsAndHeartsI hope you like it, bro. So here goes.....

F/C/S = Your Favorite Christmas Song
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"I got it!"

Everyone including yourself turned to look at the fancy boy, who spoke. Everyone was bored and had no clue on what to do, and it didn't help that Ms.Peregrine was going to be out all day and would probably not come back until next morning.

"Well what is your grand idea?!" Questioned Enoch, who was sprawled across the room. Everyone was listening intently, since up to now Horace is the only one who has got an idea to cure the ever-growing boredom.

"Well since it is gatting very close to the Holidays lets go caroling", Horace replied.

"Pffft Yeah like thats ever gonna' happen" Enoch said snickering

You spoke softly yet firm, "Well what else is there to do? It's not like you got any better idea"

Enoch's face went hard, no one had spoken to him like that and made him feel weaker, "Well for your information, I do have a better idea than this dumbo"

"Spill the beans, darling" You said urging him to speak up.

Enoch then turned around for a while and when he turned back to face you his cheeks were slightly tinted pink. All the kids thought it was because he was embarrassed that he didn't actually have an idea, but the truth was he blushed because you called him darling, he knew you said that to many people but he still had hint of hope that you would somewhat like him back.

After a minute of pure silence everyone started leaving one by one. They were all going to put on a coat and snow boots, so you did too. Heading up to your room you couldn't help but think of Enoch's little blush, he looked quite cute in your opinion.

Once stepping in to your cozy bedroom, you put on some boots. Wondering about carrying your most precious Harmonica, it was the smallest instrument of yours. Yup, you had many instruments, from simple guitars to odd looking flutes.

This is what you wore:

(Exept for the purse)

You finally decided on taking your harmonica along.

As you walked down the cold, dark, wooden floors, you wondered. What songs will we be singing? You were still asking yourself questions when you felt your heart jump out of your chest, everything went in slow motion as you waited for the impact that was to come with the fall.

But when you thought that you were going to hit the cold,wooden,floor nothing came all you felt were some warm hands wrap around your waist.

You opened one Eye carefully and realized you weren't dead nor on the ground. So slowly you opened your other eye and looked around. You noticed Enoch holding you tightly by the waist.