A review

On my old phone I have a game called ZombieBoy and ZombieGirl. Recently both games have gotten a second version which focuses on the backstory more. I have beat the first games and in process of beating the second games. So I'm going to type a review of each game about the backstory. The first games are very similar with a couple differences.

ZombieBoy: The original ZombieBoy focuses with the MC(you) being an insane scientist willing to raise and turn a zombie back into human. The backstory isn't really full but there is enough to explain why Mc wants her zombie boyfriend to be human. So the backstory is Zombie boy and MC were scientist together. There was a lab accident(fire I believe) and Zombie boy dies. MC was madly in love with him and became mad trying to get him back. Now things take a twist turn. MC moves to her grandfathers old mansion and raises Zombie boy. But she is super mad. Constantly she tells Zombie boy he is safe and tells him how much she loves him. Now time to talk about gameplay. The gameplay is straight forward. You get a tiny zombie which doesn't look human. You must go out in the woods and hunt for zombies. Then you must feed it to zombie boy until he evolves and you keep doing that. Until you get to the ending. Now there are three endings. The first is Zombie boy turns into an old man. MC immediately says her experiments fail and she throws him in a well. The second zombie boy turns into a child. Which she also throws into a well. Lastly the third ending you get what you want and call him prince. The twisted part of the final ending is MC kills her old boyfriend who was locked in her dungeon. To get to these endings you end up raising three monsters and no matter what you do the game endings go like this old man,child,boyfriend. Other feature to talk about it the computer. Now the computer shows all the zombie stages and endings. It also has a secret file and you can unlock them by getting 150 brains. Now to talk about the zombie evolutions. The zombie evolutions start ugly and slowly become more and more human. Now the logo of the game is one of the evolutions which is present in both games.

ZombieBoy2: ZombieBoy2 focuses more on backstory and choices. The backstory is similar to the original. MC is driven insane trying to get her childhood friend to love her. The beginning dialogue suggests she murdered her childhood friend and turned him into a zombie. I say this because she is like sleep my prince and pain pain(like 20 times). As your Zombie evolves he recalls memories thy aren't his. You see through the chapters flashbacks to MC's life. I think MC places memories into her zombie because that would explain her dialogue and the zombies dialogue. Now when MCs tries fail she straight up kills the zombie with a hatchet. There are choices in the game. Thought the dialogue near the end you are asked questions about how much you love him. The normal ending gets you what you want but not what you need. The rest of the endings I'll get back with you. Next you have a zombie servant who goes out and finds food and secrets. He is super adorable. Another function in the game is you can hold your finger on your zombie boy and hearts will appear. The rest of the game is pretty much the same.

ZombieGirl: ZombieGirl has a better clear backstory. Your pretty much a guy trying to get his girlfriend back. Now the endings are the same as Zombie boy expect genderbended. The endings are old lady, little girl, girlfriend. No matter what you do you can't stop the order. The game is pretty much the same expect for some minor differences. The game emphasizes on the MC talking to his zombie girl. The more you talk to her the more intelligent she becomes. The backstory goes like this somehow your girlfriend turns into a zombie. So you go out and pick a zombie thinking it's your girlfriend and raise it. Through the dialogue of MC it shows that he gets discouraged and doesn't think he should proceed with it. After raising three zombies MC girlfriend becomes human and she is all like I want to be with you forever.

ZombieGirl2: ZombieGirl2 focuses more on back story and has a lot more game mechanics. The story takes place in a taken over hospital. You find your girlfriend who had cancer(I believe) as a zombie. You take her and hide in one of the hospital rooms. As you grow her and help her remember you explore the hospital looking for clues. While exploring each room you will learn about MC's girlfriend and find out how to turn her back to human. Just like the original you must kill zombies the only difference is at first you collect bread. But when you find the cure you kill zombies and feed her their brains. Now this game has 14 different endings and 22 secrets all being in the form of tarrot cards. One of the best endings is you turn her back into human and live your lives happy near the beach and the world goes to hell. Out of all the games this one is the best because through out the story line you see the MC have doubts about what he is doing is right. It is clear he truly loves her. So this leads to my second favorite ending which is called forbidden. This ending is my second favorite ending because he chooses to love her for the person she is. He doesn't care if she is human or zombie he just wants her. The only complaint I have is the English version has some grammar mistakes but it is minor.