Worst cliches

Today I'm going to be talking about cliches I hate. Most of them are over used and overdone. Without further-a-due here is my list of some of the worst cliches.

1.Boy looks at girl.Girl hates boy but by the end they fall in love. It annoying because life doesn't work that way. Most guys you fall in love with you don't hate because they looked at you the wrong way.

2.Girl standing there and just watching the fight go on. Why in every movie with a fight scene there is always one girl who stands and watches it go on. She does nothing to help win the fight. She just watches like hey I know you're risking your life in all but I'm going to stand right here and watch.

3.Protagonist pretends to play dead. For some odd reasons lots of movie directors have the villain who tries to kill them. They go down and they have a close up where either there hand moves,a fist pops out of the ground,and or there eyes suddenly open.

4. Main character died so everyone thought. This is a stupid cliche. In some action or natural disaster movies there is a scene where a character is thought to have drown but wait they aren't really dead. Just wait 5 more minutes and they magically survive.

Cartoon Cliches
1.This is an anime cliche. No matter what show your watching the main character must have unusual colored hair. It can't be brown,blonde,or any natural color. It must be the most unusual colors known to man.For example look at Yugi's hair from Yugioh.

2. No matter the circumstance the power of love and or friendship will prevail.Well looks like you died but don't worry the power of love and friendship will save you.

3.The protagonist always wins every challenge. This is the cliche I hate with a passion. In lots of tv shows especially in kids cartoons the protagonist always wins. No matter what it is there facing they always will win. In Sailor moon(here I go again) the villains actually got some victories. Which made the show awesome because the villains weren't always losing to the point it became predictable.