:Darker Than Black: [Chapter: 23] //An Original Story//

Something wet was pressing against my lip.

My eyes shot open, and I saw Hudson above me, frowning deeply. He was putting some weird, wet, gooey thing on my lips.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, pulling my head away from him, and wiping a hand across my mouth to get the gunk off.

"Putting disinfectant on your lips," he stated nonchalantly. "Now come closer so I can finish... since you so rudely wiped away what I had already applied."

"What? No! Why are you putting disinfectant on me?"

"Because that guy kissed you!" Hudson responded, a look of disgust on his face.

"No he didn't," I told Hudson.

"I saw it with my own eyes!"

"He didn't kiss me Hudson. He-" I tried to explain, but got cut off.

"Are you really going to try and lie about this, Willow?" Hudson asked, his eyes slightly narrowing.

I narrowed my eyes back. "If you'd just shut up for a minute, I'd explain to you what happened!"

Hudson rolled his eyes. "There's not much to explain, Willow."

I groaned in frustration. "Let me show you."

"Show me what?"

I stood up and Hudson stood up as well. Placing my hand over his mouth I leant in and pressed my lips to my hand. Hudson looked at me with a blank expression. I pulled away with a frown.

"See? That's what he did."

"Oh."

"Yeah," I responded, crossing my arms.

"Well what was he doing in your apartment?" Hudson demanded, folding his arms as well.

"We were talking," I told him.

"You couldn't have called me to let me know where you were? I thought you had been kidnapped or something!" Hudson remarked angrily.

"Who are you my mom?" I responded, surprised by his attitude. "You're the one who said you'd be back in five minutes and disappeared for much longer than that."

Hudson opened his mouth to retort, but after a moment he shut it, looking sheepish. "Okay, so that was my fault. But you still could have called!"

"I wanted to, but Matt took my phone away."

Hudson rolled his eyes. "So you let him into your apartment? Are you right in the head, Willow?"

I scowled at him. "He said he needed to talk to me about something important, which he did, however I'm not so sure if I want to discuss it with you anymore."

"But he's the enemy, Willow," Hudson said with a frown. "You didn't know whether he was lying or not."

"Well it's a good thing he wasn't lying, right?"

"That's not the point, Willow."

"I know what your point is, Hudson," I responded. "But my point is that he seemed honest when he was telling me he needed to talk."

"Yeah, and I'm sure a pedophile sounds convincing when he offers candy to little children so they will get into his van."

I rolled my eyes. "It was my decision to trust this guy."

"Well make better decisions, Willow!"

"I'm not going to fight with you about this!" I cried, throwing my hands up in the air. "I've got something important to discuss with you, so please stop making me feel like I'm the bad guy in this situation!"