Surprise Visitors....Yay.....I Think.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Hey he's not the only one who is here!"  I hear Louis yell from outside.

"Louis!"  I screamed and went to the window.  There he was with Liam and Harry and Niall.  Harry and Niall though were just standing aside not caring about me.  Whatever.

I helped him get into my room as well after Liam gave him a boost.  Again I was snuggled into a giant hug.

I just realized this was the first time in my entire life that I had actually met Louis and Zayn in person and they already felt like family.  Liam came up next, and you guessed it another big hug.

"Do you guys think Harry and Niall will come up here?"  I asked the guys who just gave me small smiles.

"They will have too soon becasue I have a feeling some sort of media will have noticed the limo that said One Direction is not in this limo so do not follow this limo."  said Louis.

"Wow, your limo really said that?" I asked.

"No I just thought it was funny."  Louis replied.

There I tell you again from earlier Louis is just alwasy funny.  I laughed and went to the window.

"Are you guys going to come in?"  I asked feeling more shy than I had ever felt around Niall.

Harry started to talk to Niall in a whisper so I couldn't hear him, but I could tell they were discussing wether or not they wanted to come up.  I just sat by my window looking down at them.  Harry Styles and Niall Horan were seriously outside my house discusing wether or not to come into my room!  Okay refresh total fan girl moment.

"As long as you promise no more lies!"  Niall yelled up to me.

"Okay."  i said back.

"And....you have to let me beat you sometimes at Sonic."  said Niall with a devilish grin crossing his face.  He really did care.

"Yes no problem."  I said laughing.  "So does this mean you forgive me?"

"Maybe."  he said.  "I just want to make sure you will let me win Sonic before I make any promises."

Niall climed up to my window and Liam helped him get in my room.  Harry was last.  Even though I knew he did not like me a whole lot I knew he did not want to stand outside all by himself.

"Why are you guys here?"  I asked after every boy was standing safely on my bedroom floor.

"Well for one think Niall might have literally have died if he never saw you again."  Zayn said.

"Well for two we really wanted to meet you in person since you got our hopes up then got dragged out of the airport by your mum crushing our dreams."  said Louis.

"And lastly Niall told Louis you had fresh carrots in your house.  Sot there was for sure no stopping Louis from coming."  Liam explained.

"Well I could not be any happier than I am right now."  I said giving Niall a big hug.  And he gave me a kiss on my head.

All the boys just stood in my room.  No conversation was being made and it was very akward.

"Well I'm just going to go grab some carrots."  said Louis and he headed out of my room.  It was only about 15 seconds later when I realed he was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.  Realizing he was Louis Tomlinson led me to realize why him going walking around my house was not going to be such a good idea.

"Wait Louis....!"  I yelled.

"Oh my god!  It's Louis Tomlinson!"  I heard Rachel yell.

"I have a fan girl as a sister."  I said in a normal voice so only the guys in my room coulod hear.

"You have got to be kidding me."  said Harry.  Well at least he said something.  We all heard Louis running up the stairs screaming and then we all heard a thunk.  We ran outside of my room to find Rachel lying on top of Louis back while he was pinned to the hallway floor.

"Oh my god!"  Rachel still screamed.  "Shelby I swear I am a total magnet for these guys!  This is so amaZAYN!"

"Wait did you just say amazayn?"  Zayn asked.  He seemed to be confused and flattered at the same time.

"Oh yeah I did."  said Rachel getting off of Louis who seemed to be in a little pain.  Then again he did just have a 15 year old girl on top of him.

"I have to admit meeting all of you guys is BriLiam!"  Rachel said giving a big grin.

"Wow."  said Liam.  "Did you come up with those on your own?"

I looked at Liam like oh boy you made conversation.

"Liam do you not understand how being a fan girl works?"  I asked.  And before anyone knew it Rachel was now on top of Liam.

"Does not feel that good does it mate?"  asked Louis and everyone burts into a boatload of laughter.

Okay now that I had One Direction in my house and my sister was on top of Liam I just realized this may just be the best year of my entire life.  Wow I do realize things really late.