Chapter 9

{Trinity's POV}

{Trinity's POV}

"You are going on a date with the prince of England, that is so freaking cool!" You guessed it! It was my best friend Tommy, fanboying over Beckett.

"Yes Tommy, now he must be arriving in sometime so I have to get of the phone!"I told him.

I heard a small groan,"Fine, but babe, give me all the updates!"

I smiled slightly to myself and ended the call. Just then the doorbell rang, perfect time Beckett!

I skipped down the steps and waved goodbye to my little sister who was playing with Martha, the babysitter.

"Bye Rose, bye Martha!"I said happily.

"Have fun!"I heard Martha yell behind me.

I opened the door and there stood Beckett Kingston, with a bunch of tulips.

"Beautiful Tulips for my Trinity!" He said and I bet I was blushing so hard.

"Thank you!" I toke the flowers from him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yep!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the are, "So where are we going?"

"It is a surprise!"He said and put a blindfold on me.

He sat me in the car and we drove of.

After an hour and 30 minutes of playing 50 questions we were finally at the destination. It must have been 7:30 which meant lights out. Since it was winter/spring, the sun set really early.

The side of my door opened and I reached my hand out, expecting Beckett to hold my hand.

I heard a low chuckle, "It is probably better if I carry you!" Before I could say anything against it, I was lifted of my seat.

We walked for about 20 minutes, and I couldn't complain. I felt so safe in his arms, I just wanted to stay here forever. 

I had an urge to tell him about what happened with Charles but what is that ruins their friendship?

He finally put me on what seemed like a wooden chair, "Lay down."

He told me, I had no idea what was happening but I did as I was told. I felt him lay down beside me, and then he took of my blindfold.

The first that I saw was a mix of lights, colors, and stars, lots of stars. It took me a minute to realize what I was looking at, the northern lights. It was the most breath taking experience I had ever had. The lights seemed to be dancing, the colors seemed perfect in every angle, it felt as if I was seeing millions of small galaxies at the same time.

"It's beautiful Beckett, I didn't know there were Northern Lights in Maine,"I told him.

"I am glad you liked it, this is private property, thats probably why you didn't know about it," He said.

"Crazy question but how any kids do you want to have?"Beckett asked me.

"I want to have 3 kids, one girl, Delilah and 2 boys, Troy and Andrew," I said, I had this all planned.

"You are planned out!" He exclaimed.

"You don't even know, I sometimes feel like it is bad but I just everything to be perfect. Wanna know a secret?" I suddenly felt very daring.

"Yes!" He said and sat up.

"I want my first kiss to be my husband, I want my first love to be my husband, I want to have everything with that one special person. Are you that way?" I asked him and I knew the answer.

"Definitely not, but when I think about it I wish I was.." He said in a whisper.

~~~~4 hours later~~~~

{Beckett's POV}

I tossed and turned in bed, those words wee still on my mind.

I want my first love to be my husband.

How could I play a girl like that. A girl that is so pure and innocent, the answer was simple. I couldn't! I couldn't hurt her feelings.

I knew this bet may cost me a lot but I simply couldn't play this girl.

I got my phone from the night stand and texted Charlie.

I lost the bet, what do you want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Predictions? Theories?

What will Charles ask for?

How will Carson play a role in the story?