Chapter 3

Word Count: 883

{Trinity's POV}

I rang the doorbell, one more time. I was standing in front of a huge house, some would even call it a mansion. The door slowly opened to reveal Beckett.

He had on a loose blue shirt and grey sweats. I licked my lips when I realized I was staring him.

"Hey Trinity! Come inside, we can start working," He moved to the side of the door to let me in.

There was just enough space for me to get through, but I could feel his breathing on me. 

I looked around me, the house was perfection, marble floors and and dimmed lights, chandeliers hung down. The entire mansion was laced with elegance.

I turned around to only find him standing close behind and I had almost bumped into him. I could feel the warmth radiating from him. The world stood still as if it only revolved around us. 

"Don't move," he whispered, and thats what snapped me out of the trance.

What was I doing getting so close to someone who had treated me like shit, and made me feel worthless. And I shoved him away with that thought.

"What the heck!" My cheeks felt warm as my blood rushed.

"Woah woah calm down, I was just trying to get you this eyelash on your cheek, my mom said if you wish on a fallen eyelash it comes true." He said looking at me with concern.

"oh, um yea my bad," I looked down embarrased. 

"So, study room or bedroom?" He asked, "I'm talking about work by the way!"

I looked up at him with my mouth open. How could he just say that!

"Why are you staring at me, I'm trying not to get your hopes up..." He said winking at me.

We walked into the grand living room and I put the bag on the glass table.

"Whatever, I brought the supplies needed for the project. I think we should start doing the research!" I looked at him and he was just staring at me.

"Umm.. yeah sure, let me get my laptops," Beckett cleared his throat and got up, heading out of the room.

After a few minutes he came back with the laptops and we worked on the project.

2 hours flew by easily, while searching about Kristallnacht and listening to Beckett's rubbish talks.

I had to admit though, he was very funny!

"We need to search about Anne Frank," I said and looked over at Beckett who had his nerd glasses on.

He looked so good. It felt almost wrong to see him like this. He had been the one to make me cry everyday after coming home from school. Him and Charles, they always hurt my feelings on purpose.

Now all of a sudden, he was so nice to me. I knew something was up but I didn't want to give it to much importance.

"Why don't we just watch the old movie?" He asked me.

I really didn't want to stay, it was already 7:00. I didn't have a curfew tonight, since my parents were out of town and my little sister was at a 2 night sleepover.

"Umm, those movies aren't exactly that accurate, so I am not..." I was about to say no but I got cut of by him.

"If you say no, I'm gonna tell Mr. Shwinz that you did nothing at all and sweetheart, you know I practically rule that school," He smirked.

Him and his attitude, only if his IQ was as high as his attitude.

"Fine!" I groaned a little.

He set up the movie in the basement theater and I grabbed a blanket from the corner.

Out of the all the seats to choose from, he sat next to me and pressed the play button.

He smelled of cinnamon, cologne and mint.

Suddenly I felt the temperature drop. Since I had a blanket I wasn't freezing.

I looked over at Beckett, he was wearing a short sleeve shirt on, he was definetely cold.

As a good human, I slowly lifted the blanket and covered him with it.

He quickly got cozy and put his arm around me. I stiffened when his smell engulfed me.

"Relax Trinity, no bad intentions," He whispered in my ear and leaned his head on mine. It felt like a guilty pleasure, it felt so right. Me in his arm, his resting his head on mine.

What was this feeling and why was I letting him in so easily, its as if there was something, some connection between me and him. Maybe... what was I thinking, this guy had bullied me for the longest time and I had just fallen into his arms as if it were nothing. But there was some pull, some sort of comfort and safeness I felt. I let myself go into his arms, because right now, this felt right. 

I slowly felt my eyes drop and my breaths getting steady.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Predictions? Theories?

Is she falling for him?

Is he falling for her?

Regular Updates coming in a couple of months!