Chapter three: the visit from the she devil and grigg's meeting with the joker

(Nikki p.o.v.)
Me and Harley was just chilling in our cages when we see someone looking like someone just royal pissed her off. No more like looking the she devil in disguise. Are you the Devil? We asked together. Maybe. She devil said then she left huh that was weird spooky but weird all the same time I wonder what it was that she wanted. All well I guess we'll find out sooner or later in the meantime me and Harley have to come up with an escape plan.
(Joker p.o.v.)
I was just sitting in my room being depressed if it wasn't for my daughter I probably be even more depressed then I'm already am. I miss them my best friend Harley and my wife but mostly my beautiful wife my babies mama my everything I can barely function with out her if it was just Harley I could probably still function right. As mean as that sounds don't get me wrong I like Harley and I do anything to get her back but my wife is the love of my life.
Where are they? I asked

as Jonny came into my room and sat down on one of the steps

It's complex. This is not just them. Everybody's disappeared. There's this new law, where if you're a bad enough, bad guy they stamp "Terrorist" on your jacket. They send you to this swamp in Louisiana. A black site. That's where they is. So what are we doin'? He asked
Bring the car around. We're going for a drive. I said then I fell onto the carpet in a circle of my "toys" laughing my infamous laugh with my gun in my hand.
(Griggs p.o.v.)
Lester! Lester! Hit me one more time! Come on, Man You gotta call upstairs and tell them to float me another 10k. I said I was just at a club having a great time gambling with these beautiful ladies when this Mafia looking guy comes up to me. Boss wants to see you. Mafia guy said I refuse but then he shocks me with a taser and drags me towards the kitchen and into a chair.
You know who I am? Good job, Man. He's killin' it. Come on Man. Why am I here? All right! Yeah! I'm down. I get it! All right? I've had run of bad decks. Not my fault. All right? I asked.
Dude, this is real. I had to stop these guys from burning down your house with your kids in it. But, you're lucky. Casino Boss said as he takes off his sunglasses. Maybe. Why do you think so? I said then someone came in with a case in his hands. Yo, Slick, what's up? The guy asked I figure I'll introduce myself to him maybe he'll tell me his name then maybe he'll help me or at least tell me why I'm here.
Griggs. You are ...? I asked.
You might wanna keep your mouth shut. He said just as he had said that someone else had came in.
(Joker p.o.v.)
I walk in to the kitchen to talk this guard that works were their keeping my queen and my friend anyway as I walk in I hear him say.
Can I go, man? What the hell's going on, man? This is crazy. Griggs said. I went up to him put my hand on his shoulder. All of that chitchat's gonna get you hurt. I said as used both of my hands to slap him on the side of his shoulders.
My God!!! Griggs said as I then began to purring as I walked around him to the front to face him.

Then I held out my hand with my ring for him to kiss he looked around the room then he kissed my ring

Then I held out my hand with my ring for him to kiss he looked around the room then he kissed my ring. I could tell you meant that. I said as quickly went up to him and sat on his lap. Yeah. Griggs said as he looked uncomfortable with me sitting on him. You're gonna be my friend. I said. Yeah sure. Griggs said. Good that's just what I wanted to hear cause you "my friend" is going to do something for me you are going to give this to my queen & my friend. I said as I pull out two iPhones and hand them to him as I got up. You mean Nikki and Harley and you want me to give them their phones? Griggs asked yup and you will do it cause if don't well then "my friend" something. Will happen to your family we don't want that to happen now do we? I asked  Griggs just shake his head no.  Thought so now goodbye "friend" I said as I was leaving wile laughing my infamous laugh soon my love you and Harley will be freed and we'll be together again.