13: Scare

November 15
1:23 a.m
3rd person P.O.V

Kat woke up being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. She looked around but everything was blurry. She looked to her right and saw Jack holding her hand and crying. "J-jack?" She tried to say, her mouth to dry to even make a sound. She looked to her left and saw two doctors hooking her up to machines.she was so scared and confused as to what was going on. She looked back at jack one more time before passing out.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Kat woke up in a hospital bed, she looked around for Jack but he was nowhere to be seen. She heard voices outside, one was unknown... the other... she listened closely trying to make out who it was.

"Jack?" She said confused. "Is that you?" She said a little louder trying to get somebody's attention.

Waiting for an answer she looked down to her stomach, remembering that she was pregnant.
Rubbing her stomach she didn't feel anything. She got scared that something bad happened to the babies. Kat almost started crying until Jack and a doctor she never saw before walked in.

"Jack!" She yelled happily hugging him. He sat down next to her rubbing her arm and looking at the doctor.

"Can we be alone for a minute?" Jack asked the doctor, and the doctor nodded leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Jack what's going on?" She looked at him scared.

"What is the last thing you remember?" He asked.

"I remember laying down in the bed with you to go to sleep, and then I woke up in the ambulance and then passed out again, and here I am." She said to him sitting up "now can you tell me what's going on?"

Jack sighed and held both of her hands tightly looking at her in the eyes, "so you don't remember swallowing a whole bottle of pain killers and trying to jump off the balcony?" Jack said crying.

Kat was shocked and surprised, "n-no! I would never do something like that!" She said crying with him.

"K-Kat..."  Jack looked at Kat dead in the eyes, tears streaming down his face. "I saw you. I woke up at 1 am and you were on the balcony with an empty bottle of pills. You were screaming that you weren't ready for kids, and that you should have never done anything with me. You were screaming that this was my fault and that you hated me." He was crying more heavily now.

"Ja-jack I don't hate you! I love you" she responded trying to hug him.

He turned away,

"Kat... because of the pills... you k-killed our k-kids" Jack said breaking down crying and stumbling over his words, not wanting to admit the truth.

Kat looked at Jack and didn't know what to do, she just killed her own kids and blamed it on Jack.

The world was spinning around her, she started screaming and crying. Kat got off the hospital bed, ripping the cords and other things from the machines off of her body and was stumbling around the room.

She felt weak, and couldn't hold her self up anymore. She looked at jack one final time and fell, hitting her head on the table next to the bed.

November 15
2:13 a.m
Kat's P.O.V

I woke up, Jack shaking me back and forth. I looked at him and I could feel that I had been crying.

"Kat your ok!" He hugged me tight. "You were screaming and crying in you sleep I didn't know what to do!"

I looked around, examining where I was. It was dark besides the moonlight shining in through the bedroom window. I was back in my room.

"J-Jack, what happened?" I looked at him shocked, "are the twins ok?!" I said rubbing my hand on my stomach. I was still hopefully 6 months pregnant.

He nodded "the twins are fine, why?"he looked concerned. "I didn't try to overdose?" He held my  hand. "No.. I mean.. I don't think you did.. I sure hope you didn't" He hugged me again.

I smiled and hugged him back, "ya know, ya really gave me a scare. With all the screaming and crying and tossin and turnin you were doin in your sleep." Jack said, with his Irish accent.

I sighed and laid back down in our bed. "Im just glad I'm home." I said, drifting off to sleep again.

GUYS!

Did ya miss me!

(Probably not) it's cool tho!

A lot of things have happened since the last update. I came out to my mom of being bisexual! YA ME! And... I start school in like three weeks.

I'm really sorry I haven't updated. Usually I try to update during the summer when I have nothing to do, but I've actually been kinda busy.

(Surprising I know!)

Anyway, I'm gonna try to update this and my other books "help me" and "together yet alone" AND I'm also gonna try to update "the red drops on the bathroom floor" but that one with have more slower updates then the others.

Well it's 1 am here, and we have no power. It's been off for about 6 hours and it's not supposed to come back on until the morning sooooo.... I'm gonna go sleep and if the powers on in the morning then y'all will have TWO new chapters!

One on "the red drops on the bathroom floor"
AND THIS ONE.

Thank you all. Please go check out my other books I'd gratefully appreciate it!

THANK YOU

BYE BYE

~Hannah

Word count: 949