3: Café Meet

Jacks P.O.V

1:49  p.m

I was so excited. I just got done texting kat, and I found out that she works at a café right down the street from my house.
I got my shoes and coat on, since it was kinda chilly, and started walking towards the café.

Once I got there it was almost two o'clock. I pulled my phone out to look at the picture of (y/n) or kat as she wants to be called.

I took a look at the picture as I walked in. The café was just like any normal café, tables with chairs against the windows. Some tables in the middle of the room, and the order place in the back.

Looking around I saw that it wasn't that busy, there were some people alone and two or three couples. I walked to the back and I saw her, It was kat!!

Since she didn't know what I looked like, I wanted to mess around with her.

I walked over there and said "hi kat."

She looked up from the cash register, but the way she looked at me, was hilarious. She looked so confused, because her name tag said her actual name and not the name kat.

"What?" She said super confused.

I just smiled and laughed. "Never mind. So can I have a chocolate doughnut, and a coffee, all black?" I asked.

She nodded really weirdly like she was creeped out. Once she added my total together and got it on a receipt , she told me I had to sign it and I did but I put Jack McLoughlin.

When I handed it to her she looked at it and looked at me.

"Sean? Is that really you?" She asked smiling.

"If you are (y/n) or kat, then yes" I replied smiling like an idiot.

She seemed happy but nervous at the same time. She handed me my order and then asked me something.

"My shift is over in about ten minuets do you wanna meet at the park across the street?" He asked.

"Sure" I said nodding as I paid her and walked out the door to the park