6: Pregnant?

3:28 p.m  May 19

Kat's P.O.V

I was getting worried, I don't usually get worried. Lemme tell you what I'm worried about.

I think I'm pregnant.

The reason I think this is because, I'm late on my period by 3 days, and also, I have been feeling really sick, I have the pregnancy symptoms.

I didn't wanna call Jack, even tho he was my boyfriend, I was to nervous. So I called my best friend in the world.

Cora.

/\ That is Cora /\

/\ That is Cora /\

Kat: hey best frand

Cora: hey girly girl

Kat: are you busy?

Cora: no, why? Is something wrong

Kat: Well, kinda.

Cora: DO YOU NEED ME TO KILL SOMEBODY CAUSE ILL DO IT FOR YOU GIRL.

Kat : NO NO CALL DOWN, lemme text

Cora: ok

Kat: Well I meet this guy about 3 weeks ago, and we are dating now. But, we got drunk one night and had sex, and I think I'm pregnant.

Cora: IM GONNA KILL HIM.

Kat: Cora. 😠😠👿👿

Cora: sorry

Kat: can you come over?

Cora: of course, do you need a pregnancy test?

Kat: yea could you get me one?

Cora: of course

Kat: see you soon

Cora: see ya

I shut off my phone and went into the kitchen to get some water. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with water, and some ice.

Once I had my water I sat on the counter and played on my phone.

A few minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open" I yelled, knowing that it was Cora.

I heard the door open, and there was Cora with a bag from the drugstore down the street.

She immediately hugged me, and I hugged back.

Cora has been there for me since we were about 13 or 14. She was there when I got pregnant from mark, she was there when I got an abortion, she has been there my hole life. Cora is not only my best friend, but she is also like a sister.

"Does he know?" She whispered in my ear. She was talking about Jack and me being raped.

I shook my head.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes, "are you gonna?"

"I don't know, I mean he has the right to know since we are dating but, I don't know. I kinda already told him." I explained talking about the text messages.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

I showed her the text messages from the night.

"HE SAID THAT YOU YOU?!" She yelled.

"Yes, but he apologized, in texts and in person."

She nodded, then handed me the bag. I took it and went into the bathroom. As I shut the door I got a text from my phone

It was Jack.

Jack: Hey. What you doing?

What should I say? I'm not gonna tell him what I'm doing. Am I?

Kat: nothing, you?

Jack: nothing, can I come over?

Kat: um I'm kinda busy, maybe later?

Jack: sure 😄😁

Jack: wait I thought you weren't doing anything, now your busy? What's going on?

Kat: I have a friend over

Jack: oh ok, text me when he or she leaves, I wanna take you out to dinner.

Kat: oh, ok

Jack: bye love you.

Kat: love you to.

I shut off my phone took the box out and took the test.

I'm guessing Cora was worried because she was pounding on the door and trying to open it.

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled

"I thought you fell in!" She yelled back.

I unlocked the door since I was done and was just waiting for it to tell me if I was pregnant or not, and she came in and sat on the sink while I sat on the bathtub wall.

"How long till you know?" She asked

I grabbed the box and looked at the directions "2 hours" I said finally.

"Dang, wanna go out, get some food?" She asked

I nodded, but grabbed the test and put it in the cabinet.