9: Nightmare

May 20
2:49 a.m.

Jacks P.O.V

I felt the bed move around a lot, it was normal moving, like Kat was turning over, it felt like she was fighting something. I was already awake so I got up and looked at Kat to see if she was alright. She was sweating so much, and she looked like something was trying to hurt her. She was mumbling words, I couldn't make all of them out. All I understood was "stop" "please" "leave me alone" and one word that hit me like a bullet, "mark".

I couldn't just sit there and let her be like this, I had to help her. I put my hands on my shoulders softly, not trying to hurt her, or the baby, and shook her back and forth. She stopped moving. "Kat" I asked trying to see if I woke her up, but nothing.

I shook her again, hard this time. Still nothing.

"Kat, wake up, please. You scaring me" I said shaking her more. Then she shot strait up, tears streaming down her face, while she was screaming "please mark stop!".

"Kat? Stop, you okay, calm down. I'm here" I said as I hugged her. She got startled at first, then relaxed in my arms. I kissed her on her head while wiping away tears.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked softly not trying to scare her more then she already was. Than she looked up to me and said "I have to". She said then she sat up and got more comfortable.

Then she said everything

~flashback~

I was 13 when I meet Mark. She was the hottest guy in the hole school. We dated for 2 years until we, Well he raped me. And I got pregnant at 15. I didn't have a family besides Cora. My mum died giving birth to me, and my dad abused me, and was a druggy and a drunk, and got caught, and sent to Jail when I was 10. So I didn't have anybody. So, I got an abortion. After that, Mark started rumors, I got bullied, and Mark still used me. I couldn't leave, I had nowhere to go. I was in and out of foster homes, and on the streets, until I was 18, I saved enough money to get an apartment. I will admit, I was in juvie a couple time for, selling myself for money, selling drugs, and breaking in. I do regret it, but when you were, where I was, you would do anything to survive. I'm honestly glad you texted me. You made me happy again. I thank you.

~flashback~

I stared at her, trying to process everything. Then I just hugged her, and held her in my arms. "I will always be there for you,  no matter what. Okay?" I told her trying to comfort her.

"Ok, thank you. I love you." She said as she yawned.

"I love you to" I said as I laid down since it was almost 3:30 and we were both yawing.

We soon fell asleep together.