Author's Note

Hi, everyone! Before I begin, I want to share a little bit about myself. My passions in life are children, writing, and designs.

My children are my life. They come first no matter what. I don't need to describe that. I am a mama bear. Enough said lol!

Writing takes patience and learning, trial and error, pouring your heart out onto every page, and, most of all, sharing with the world a huge piece of yourself. (No matter what genre you are writing about.)

Designs take seeing the art from every angle, sometimes pouring hours into something only to start again and again until you finally get it right. You are your most prominent critic after all, yet... the therapy behind art, there are no words to describe how it helps you and others.

Now that I have shared a part of me, I would like you to know,

My book is published! Eeeeeek!

This is the first five chapters of book one, and for those who have read it, it does have some differences. Book two will be next, and three will be brand newwwww and a trilogy! I do have goals for some of the characters to have their storyline as well! EEEEk!

(My goal is to have a trilogy!)

 Meanwhile, I also started writing Erotica under Serenity Warren, so if you want full heat, that is where you want to go!!

I have a book out on Dreame called The Alpha's Possession: The Choice that is complete (Serenity Warren)

Within the next two months on Paperback on Amazon. (my Editor has it now)

Accidentally Paranormal Anthology on Amazon with a few authors (Serenity Warren)

Bloodline: The Beginning (April Fitts)

Romantic Interlude (April Fitts)

I also opened my own Design company. You can reach me on Facebook at APRIL'S DREAM DESIGNS 

And as of January 2020, I am opening a small publishing company called Serenity Haven Publishing beginning with anthologies and helping out a few people and beta support groups and working to an amazing growing company. The group is already open on Facebook. Please feel free to join us!!

Wow! Life has changed so much thanks to Wattpad! You guys mean the world to me!Thank youuuuuu!