chaos ; zion kuwonu

"amira sit down before i go get that belt." you heard your husband say as he talked to the six year old trying to go outside to the play set. it was a rainy day so nothing was really going on. there wasn't much for the kids to do outside so you tried to finish up on work as your husband kept track of the kids. amira wouldn't seem to keep still and wanted to go outside and play.

"amira kaylee! listen to your father."

you gave her a stern look as she began to sit back down in her chair and pout, keeping her head down.

"orion, come watch your sister while i go help mama." you looked back at zion and shook your head, walking upstairs to your room to grab papers for your assignment.

"now...hardheaded."

you laughed softly hearing him as he came upstairs. you wearing writing on the paper what needed to be fixed with the project that was going on as you felt arms behind you

"uh huh, nope, not happening babe." you moved away going to the computer to type up new information.

"baby, you need a break."

"i can't"

"you can"

"whos gonna watch amir-"

"orion is a 15 year old boy y/n, zion is 10, and promise is 16, im pretty sure they can get things under control."

"i don't know z"

suddenly you hear a crash and then yelling from downstairs, your eyes going wide as the both of you speed downstairs.

"what the hell zion!" promise looked at him her face turned up

"uh huh watch your mouth little girl!" zion looked at her with his face stern.

"i didn't mean too push it over." little zions eyes began watering up.

"i know baby, i know" you began to pick up the containers that had fell and the material that had broke.

"ma im sorry, i was trying to get amira from going outside, i bumped into ry and he bumped into promise and she bumped into zion."

you nodded and looked at them before looking at your man.

"you really want to leave them at the house alone?"

he scratched his head and chuckled a bit.
"maybe in two years?"