someone flirts with him

zion - "damn you are fine." "yeah sis his girlfriend thinks he is too, anything else?" you were blunt with anyone who wanted to give your man a compliment, they say something you would say, you become mrs. petty kuwonu

nick - "i wish he could dance on me like that, bet that night, some babys would be making." "oh hun, trust me, he does it on me everynight." nick always found it cute when you would get jealous in front of him "trust and believe he knows how to make babies, but of course without you, this is my man, got it.

austin - "you're hair is so beautiful" right as shes about to touch you step in front of him and face her "uh, yeah right, you can go touch the hair off ya arms babygirl, you aint bout to touch all over my boy like he's yours, point, blank, period, so slide aside and get to stepping." after you finished you'd look at him with a glare. "you're mine."

brandon - "wow, you're so strong." you'd ignore it the first time but brandon being so nice and clueless would get you upset. "alright ladies thats enough, he needs to go have a make-out session with his girlfriend aka me so if catch anyone of ya'll near him again, you can't catch this fade, okay? good."

edwin - "your voice is so angelic." you'd turn your head, you and both ed would catch the drift and would try not to laugh but soon the girl would get annoyed. "aw sorry sweetie, but you won't believe how even more angelic his voice is in bed, especially when he says my name."

noah - "how about we make a movie" you wouldn't have to say a word, he tries to handle it himself  "speaking of that, i should call my baby so we can make one, she a thicc girl too, damn shes sexy, wanna see a pic?" he would show you off and make them getting deep into their feelings