matches ; edwin honoret

you realized how you felt reminded you of a classic movie scene where the man came home and women leaves him, but you weren't there to just leave, you had better plans. at this point you were so stressed out about the situation, you had no idea on what to do. your hand had a small twitch indicating that you were pissed, you eyes were low, the anger filling up and rising higher and higher. your hair was all over your face, mascara ran down your face as your tears flew like the mississippi river.

looking out the backdoor of the house. you stared at the pile of clothes you laid down in the middle of the yard. some of his most favorite and expansive things, some you even paid for. grabbing a can of gasoline you walked outside and began to pour it all over, grabbing two other cans after the first to cover it all. as you finished you heard the front door open.

"babe, im home"

you turned around to see the curly haired boy standing in the middle of the room, the lights reflected back on you, so he could see your face. without hesitation or confrontation you looked at him and spoke immediately.

"what was her name?"

you knew her name you knew it all but you wanted him to give him a chance to tell you the truth about him cheating for not only 1 but 4 times, constantly with the same girl, in the house that the two of you share. after finding out you were gone for words, your heart had stopped and you didn't know how to reaction but as you thought more and more how he had the girl you didn't like in your house, in your bed, with your man, multiple times you felt the rage grow on more and more.

"y/n..."

"edwin, shut the fuck up, im not here for games or a pity party, tell me her fucking name right now and spare the argument."

you saw his face drop and a sigh come from him mouth.

"...tiffany"

"tiffany what."

"bondoc"

"the instagram girl, i told you i didn't like, and you had the nerve, the audacity to bring in my house, one, but two let alone fuck her, and three cheat on me!!! bet, thats cool"

you nodded and looked at him before taking matches out of your pocket and matched on before throwing them on the pile.

"she'll buy you something new with her instagram money."

HI I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT I PROMISE YOU IM BACK IM ACTUALLY BACK