christmas disaster ; nick mara

"nick can you come help aliyah put the star on the tree"

" of course... come on princess." nick placed the little girl on his shoulder handing her the star which was now lighting up.

it was the first time you were having christmas at your house with everyone there. the boys and their families along with your family of five, zions family of six, brandons family of four, edwins family of four, noahs family of six and austins family of five.

you and nick were the hosts this year and the good part was that you had enough space for everyone, but you weren't sure if you had enough time on your hands.

"logan stop running around and go put on your clothes before everyone gets here, now." you watched the young five year old run upstairs, slightly startled by the tone in your voice.

continuing to try to get everything in place you looked down feeling a breeze, you realized tou had a run through your tights. "mother f-"

"fudge!" nick looked over at you and nodded.

you rolled your eyes and ran upstairs, changing out of your outfit. going from tights, a skirt, boots and a christmas sweater to a read dress with heels and leather jacket. as you passed by your sons room you noticed the two of them coloring.

"logan, what did i tell you to do?"

"get dressed"

"so why are you not dress"

"because bently and i wanted to draw something for you"

you looked over at your nine year old, him having a big smile on his face, as innocent as he could be, you knew he meant no harm at all

"i appreciate it you two, i really do but mommy needs you to get dressed because your aunties and uncles are coming over, don't you wanna see amira and julian and all your friends"

the teo boys nodded and stood up getting the clothes from their beds to put.

"thank you." you walked out of the room and looked over noticing aliyah try to knock down decorations. " oh no princess"

you picked up the two year old and sat her on the couch, walking to the kitchen

"nick, please make sure ali doesn't hurt herself."

you didn't even give him time to respond and continued walking, checking on everything to make sure nothing burned, but sadly something did.

"oh my god, i burned the mac n cheese."
you ran your hands through your hair and turned off the stove and oven, hearing loud noises from the living room

as you peeped over you saw your two boys running around the house.

"stop running" nick told them to sit with their sister as he walked over

"woah what is that smell babe."

you turn and look at him. "the mac n cheese got burned, i ruined it christmas dinner for us all." you walked past him and saw the kids going upstairs, kept an eye on them, seeing they went to the room they were in before.

you walked over to the tree, fixing anythin you thought looked odd, along with watering it, this year you bought a real tree due tothe fact that the scent of pine was refreshing and it was cheap.

"baby, where does this thing go." you looked back and noticed a bag in his hands with a label that said gucci.

"nooo! you weren't supposed to see that, ugh i was supposed to wrap that."

you frowned and sat back on the couch. "i have officially runied christmas. i burned the mac n cheese and didn't even wrap your present"

nick looked at you as you ranted on about everything and walked up, kissing your forehead.

"first of all, you didn't ruin anything, i can just call up z and tell him to get his wife to make some and second, who says i cant see it yet, it is christmas day"

you looked at him and smiled softly before pulling him into a hug.

"i just want this to be perfect for our first time hosting it."

"baby it'll never be perfect but it will be pretty damn close to it ."

you looked up seeing the kids bring you a picture with all of you together, with their signatures and scribbles from aliyah, you smile wide and look at all of them, pulling your family into hug.

" i love you all so much, merry christmas"

a/n
i got too excited wnd couldnt wait to post this so here u guys go, also if i shouldn make more, let me know