Chapter 1

Follow me on instagram!
@bangtans_paradise
I'll post updates and some important things!

And add me on facebook as
Elouise Chavelle Park
We can talk here!

--

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook! What happened!?" Namjoon asks as soon as he snatches the paper away from me and they all start reading it

No.. This can't be..

"No.. No.. No! This is a fucking joke!" Yoongi raged and hearing the paper being snatch away.

I wish it was hyung.. But no, it happened. She's gone.

After that, all of us went silent. No one utters a word. Everyone was at the state of shock.

Namjoon, seokjin, yoongi, taehyung, hoseok, jimin were just standing infront of me, while jennie was sitting in jiwon's desk, head down low. And I'm sitting here in the floor beside her bed.

Why did she suddenly leave? And leaving without any valid reasons?

I sniff one more time and stand up "Maybe it's not too late, let's go and find her" I was about to walk out but yoongi grabs my hand I look at him "Let go hyung.." I said in a tone that hid my anger, but failed to do so.

"It's useless jungkook. She specifically said not to look for her, and where in the world would you even look for her?" He says

I grit my teeth knowing that he's right but.. I just can't let her go. I just can't..

I sigh and close my eyes.

**

"You can stay here" I open the door and walk in, turning the light on.

"Thanks jungkook" Jennie whispers

I nod "Don't worry about your stuff, they'll be here tomorrow morning. Just get some rest and feel yourself at home. Call me when you need anything" I said and smile, not the smile that reaches my eyes.

"Okay, thank you again and good night" She says and I close the door, leaving her some privacy.

It's been 2 hours.

I did as what jiwon said, take jennie out of that apartment. And I decided to let her stay here to mine.

I sigh before walking to my own room and to the bathroom.

I took all of my clothes and step in the bathtub

I lay back down and close my eyes

What should I do now..?

**

The next morning, me and jennie got ready for school and while we were in the car, we were silent.

This morning when I saw her, her eyes were puffy, obviously she was crying the whole night but she covered it with light make-up..

Same goes for me.. Crying all night..

We arrive at school and jennie immediately walk to the other building not even saying a word.

I met up with the guys and.. we were all the same. Their eyes were puffy.

Usually every morning, we would be all smiling amd laughing. But today is just not the day, or even the next day, or even the next.. Or even the next few months.. Or years..

The teacher walks in with a smile in her face

"Good morning everyone" She cheerfully greets. She clears her throat and replaces it with her serious expression "Yesterday, Ms. Kim Jiwon dropped out of school." Everyone gasps, even me.

She even dropped out of school?

"But why?" Someone ask

"I don't specifically know the reason" She say and a smile crept into her face

Then all of them cheered except for the seven of us and the teacher who was happily smiling, and happily cheering inside.

Motherfuckers.

My teeth grits and I clench my fists

I kick the table infront of me and it fell down hard while I stand up.

"You think this is funny?" I say through my gritted teeth

They all silenced.

"Mr. Je-"

"Shut up." I cut the teacher off.

"Yah jungkook, calm down" Yoongi says beside me

"Calm down? You think I'd calm down when they just fucking cheered?" I chuckle sarcastically

"They're just a bunch of fuckers who thinks they know who she is" Yoongi coldly say

Mess with her, deal with us.

I think the old me is gonna have a comeback.

"Watch your surroundings" I whisper but enough to let them all hear it and walk out

--

As promised, once 'I'm Their Fuck Buddy' reaches 100k, I'm gonna publish the chapter one ONLY. hehe.

A fresh start..?

;