Sing With Me, Be With Me, Stay With Me

Hey guys! Are you still alive? If you are then I hope you don't die after reading this. Also, ready your holy water and make way for the smut! The chapter is pretty long and gets a bit angsty, you have been warned! The song above is referenced later in this chapter, so listen to it if you would like! There's no reason for the dance, i just felt like using that video. Enjoy the chapter! (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
————————————————————

~Y/N POV~

I got up and sort of freaked out when I saw that i wasn't in my room, but then I remembered that i had fallen asleep on Tae's bed while watching Running Man. I also realized that Tae wasn't there and that meant that i had slept a lot. I chose to go to my room and wash up. The clock in my bathroom said that it was 10:58 am which was a normal time for me to wake up on a Saturday.

After washing up, I changed into a grey skirt and a pink shirt that had "smol" written across it in cursive. Pic for the visual people like me out there ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

It didn't matter that i wasn't going to go out anywhere, i just liked wearing skirts

It didn't matter that i wasn't going to go out anywhere, i just liked wearing skirts. Plus there's the fact that it's practically an ice box outside, so wearing a skirt indoors was plausible.

After getting dressed, I began to feel hungry and went out of my room to find food. By my figure, you would never think that I could eat so much. For some reason though, no matter how much I ate, I never gained weight. Thanks metabolism

When I walked into the kitchen, Jin was cooking while talking with Namjoon and Tae.
Shit. Tae's here. I didn't really want to see him right after waking up. Last night was way too cheesy and I just hope that the others dont know about it.

Namjoon started to speak to me, "Hey Y/N, do you want me to teach you how to speak and read Korean?"

"Sure. As long as it makes it easier for me to talk to everyone." I internally laughed at how dumb I sounded.

"If you want, then we can start after breakfast."

"Ok fine with me. What's for breakfast anyways?"

"achim-i junbidwaessda!" Yelled out Jin before my question was answered.

"It's called doenjang soup. In other words it's soybean soup."

We all ate breakfast and then I followed Namjoon to his room and he began teaching me how to say, read, and write the Korean alphabet.

~Timeskip to after the lesson cause I'm lazy~

"Alright then, that's it for now. It's not good to overwhelm yourself with too much information, so I'll continue teaching you tomorrow. For now I'm gonna go shopping with the others." I don't know why, but I got scared that I would be alone and he must have realized. "Don't worry, Tae agreed to stay here with you so that you wouldn't be alone."