"Jacey darling, do not speak to me in such a manner. You've angered me. I'm very displeased".

Deciding to just simply ignore these annoying text that were beginning to creep me out I pushed my phone aside leaving the message on seen. I refused to keep playing these little phone games with this asshole. Finally I was able to push the negative vibe he had brought from my mind and try to relax once again. Just as I was calming down my phone buzzed yet again. Glancing at the screen I read.

"Don't leave me on seen. I expect a reply back".

Leaving it on seen once again I hoped that if I refused to answer back he'd grow bored and let me be but that didn't seem to work either. 10 minutes passed and my phone went off. Picking it up I scanned the message.

"You are very disobedient Jacey, I don't like that. Do you know what I could do to you?"

Seen.

Seven minutes later.

"I'm really losing my patience with you Foxy. Answer me back now".

Seen.

Four minutes later.

"Ahhh.. it pleases me that you appreciate such fine music. Madam Butterfly, such a sad, tragic tale of love. She waits for her American husband to return to her but when he does he's not alone. No, he brings his new American wife with him and it crushes her heart. Riddled with heartbreak she takes a knife to her throat killing herself. The thing's we do for love Jacey".

Hello! He definitely had my attention now. I sat up in my bed wondering how he knew what I was listening to? How did he know all these thing's? It had to be my friend's playing a prank on me. Springing from my room I raced to Tory's room first. Flinging her door open I found her sound asleep and snoring like a trucker. Next I flung Keeley's door open but she was  sleeping in a puddle of drool. Going back to my room I peeked out my window to see if I saw anyone or anything suspicious but the streets was business as normal. Picking up my phone I texted with now sweaty palms.

"Who are you and how do you know these thing's?"

He replied right back this time.

"Who I am is none of your concern at the moment. I have many ways to find out whatever I need to know dear".

This was infuriating not to mention making me apprehensive. Texting back I replied.

"This is going to stop now asshole. Your probably just some old man pervert trying to scare young girl's into sending you nudes you perv. If you contact me back I will contact the authorities".

There. Take that you asshole. I just knew I wouldn't hear from him again. Fat chance on that. Instantly my phone dinged. Of course I read it.

"I'm far from old Foxy. However if you would like to send me nudes go ahead. I'd love to see the entire canvas. Oh and darling... don't even think of contacting the authorities. If you do I'd hate to see what would happen to your sweet friend Keeley".

That was it. This was getting out of hand and I had to do something. Going against his warning, I dialed the emergency number but was disconnected. "What the". I mumbled as I went to dial again but was disconnected yet again. Before I could try again my phone buzzed. Gripped with frustration I looked at the text.

"I told you not to do that. Please don't make me be mean to you Foxy. You must learn to obey me".

Who the hell does he think he is. Further more how does he know my intentions? With a racing heart I replied back.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you contacting my phone? How did you know I was calling out and my friend's name?"

Hitting send I decided to try one of my friend's phone. Going to Tory's room I spotted her phone sticking out from the blanket. As I went to dial the authorities her screen went black as if it had died. I knew it was half way charged when I picked it up. It can't be. If this crazy person can tap into my phone, my friend's phone, what other devices can he get access too? Buzzzz. Buzzzz. Once again my phone alerted me I had a text and I was suddenly filled with dread. Slowly I glanced down at the screen.

"Oh Jacey I sensed you had a feisty side but I never dreamed it to be this bad. I'm sure will have fun together but as for now I must run, business calls. I really enjoyed our chat and hopefully when I contact you again your mood will be happier. Ciao my love".

What in the hell is going on? Hopefully I'll never hear from this weirdo again.