Forth: My fiance.
   Forth said as he smile an excuse himself as he run up stairs.

Forth: Babe...

Beam: Hmm.... Who ring the bell?
   Beam asked as he put down the book that he is reading.

Forth: My cousin, Come let's go down I will introduce you to them.
    Forth said as he stand beside the bed.

Beam: Hmmmm...

Forth: Don't worry na.. They are with their kids too... you like kids right?
   He said as he grab Beams hands and smiled.

Beam: Er..er..   
   Beam said as he get up to bed.

As they got down the stairs there is P'Seo still carrying baby Cooper as she is sitting at the couch and beside her is her daughter Lauren and P'Joon on the other side is wondering around the kitchen.

Forth: P'Joon P'Seo.
     He called to get the attention of the couple.

P'Joon: Oh, Hey.. You said feel at home i'm wondering around the kitchen.
   He said as he let out of a chuckle and Forth just laugh.

Forth: It's Okay P'. We have cake and ice cream at the fridge, But first I like you to meet Beam..
   Forth said as he and Beam walk to the Living room where P'Seo and the kids are while P'Joon walk fast back to the living room.

Forth: Babe, this is P' Joon, and his wife P'Seo . And that little angel is Lauren and this guy here is Cooper.

... And This is Beam my fiance.

Beam: Nice to meet you P'Joon, P'Seo...

... Hmm... Hii..
   Beam said shyly as he also greet Lauren who is standing beside her mom.

P'Joon: Oho, N'Forth. You have a great taste.
     He said as he send a wink to Forth and make a thumbs up.

Forth: Of course...
    He said as he cross his right arm at Beams waist.

... Anyway I will get the cake and ice cream for you guys, Hmmm.. What drinks do you like.

P'Joon: Hmmm No thanks we are fine. We are here actually to ask a favor.

Forth: Hmmmm??

P'Joon: Me and Seo need to go on a important meeting... Can you guys look after with the kids?

... We first ask Auntie but she said We should let you guys look for them.

P'Seo: It will be just for some hours...

Forth: Oh, Sure, sure... No problem with that. We are just lazying today anyway.

P'Seo: Really sorry for the bother, My parents are in Korea now and Joon's parents are at the province.

Forth: No need to say sorry P'. It's fine really, we are glad to take care of them for today. Right babe?
    Forth said and Beam just smiled and nods.

After a few minute of P'Seo telling them how to take care of the kids specially baby Cooper P'Joon and P'Seo finally left leaving Forth and Beam with Lauren and Baby Cooper who is being carried by Forth.

Forth: Uhmmmm... Do you want to eat anything N' Lauren? Do you like strawberry cake or Chocolate ice cream?

Lauren: Hmmmmm...

... Both...
   She said shyly.

Forth: Then let's ask uncle Beam to get it for us on the fridge na'?