Training

Today is Forth and Beam's rest day as they work five days a day and every satuday and sunday both of them have a chance to just chill and relax from their stressful jobs.

Forth and Beam are just cuddle up on their bed as Beam is reading a novel book and Forth is just playing with Beams hair and hands or sometimes randomly kissed Beams nape, neck and cheek or biting Beams earlobe.

Just then as they are having a quiet time they hear their doorbell rings, making Beam look at Forth as a signal to get up and check who is outside their house.

Forth one last time kissed Beams lips before he decide to get off the bed and went down stairs.

As Forth reached down stairs he then hurried and open the door. But to his surprised he saw his older cousin with his Korean wife standing outside their small gate.

Forth the hurried the gate for them and let them go in as he greeted them.

Forth: Sawatdee P' Joon P'Seo...

...Come inside the house, what a sudden visit.

P'Joon: Thanks, We just got from Auntie's place and she told us that you live here already with your fiance

... By the way these is our Kids. Lauren and this little guy here is Cooper.

P'Seo: Lauren go say hello to uncle Forth

   P'Joon's wife told their eldest child.

Lauren: Hello uncle Forth.
   She said shyly as she is fidgeting his fingers.

Forth: Hello there little angel Lauren.
   Forth said as he bend down and gently. tapped Lauren's head.

.... And hello cool one.
   Forth continued as he brushes his index finger at Baby Cooper's small hand, who is carried by his Mom.

... Anyway take a sit first na P' Feel at home. I will just call Beam up stairs.

P'Joon: Beam?